Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam CSCP topic 1 question 16 discussion

Actual exam question from APICS's CSCP
Question #: 16
Topic #: 1
[All CSCP Questions]

After identifying the potential causes for delays in communicating demand information up the supply chain, the trading partners should take which of the following actions?

• A. Implement a higher-speed data communications network.
  • B. Change procedures so data is communicated more frequently.
  • C. Identify the root causes for the delays.
  • D. Map and analyze the value stream.
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
thameemgani.uwin.inde23
3 days, 5 hours ago
Selected Answer: B
I believe option B could be appropriate. In this question, its mentioned as "after identifying the potential cause" which means the reason is found (this is the primary prupose of root cause analysis). Then why we need to perform root cause analysis once again. Better, now we need to focus on what action could be taken to overcome this issue.
upvoted 1 times
[Removed]
1 year, 6 months ago
C, is correct First you have to identify the cause, then you can do what comes next..
upvoted 1 times
Nowaz
2 years, 2 months ago
Matracey is right. The question is meant to emphasis the importance of identifying "root causes" in continuous improvement
upvoted 1 times
Napolizz
3 years, 1 month ago
I think the key here is we don't know the cause of the delay or what it pertains to. So it could be either A or B or anything else for that matter. Also, I agree with matracey, it lists them as potential.
upvoted 1 times
Shan77
4 years ago
Question Itself said that "After Identified the root cause" So that answer should not be"C" should "B" Its my suggestion.
upvoted 2 times
matracey
3 years, 5 months ago
I thought so too at first but it lists them as "potential causes" so the actual root cause is still unknown
upvoted 5 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...