Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam AD01 topic 1 question 34 discussion

Actual exam question from Blue Prism's AD01
Question #: 34
Topic #: 1
[All AD01 Questions]

Look at this flow diagram from the Main Page of a process in Process Studio:

Thinking about the standard Blue Prism Process Templates, what is wrong with how this Main Page is handling exceptions?

• A. There is nothing wrong with the Main Page flow shown in the image, it is a copy of Blue Prism's standard Process Template.
  • B. The Exception Block in the image should be extended to cover all stages in the flow rather than just 4 sub-pages.
  • C. It would be better to remove the Exception Block and recover, resume logic, and instead handle any exceptions in the sub-pages. Flag data items could instead be passed up as output parameters from the sub-pages informing the Main Page flow if an exception has occurred.
  • D. The exception handling in the image does not contain any concurrent exception logic. This means there is nothing stopping every item in the Work Queue being marked with the exact same System Exception.
  • E. Between the Recover and Resume stages there should be logic to reset the application ready for the next case to be worked. For example, this could call the Close Down and Start Up pages.
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
naive91
Highly Voted 3 years ago
Answer is A according to Udemy binkis tests. It follows blue prism template
upvoted 6 times
Ascar
2 years, 9 months ago
So there is a mistake, since correct answer is D. Presented template is shown in materials from BP training, but it's not the final version - some improvemts can be done, like in answer D
upvoted 1 times
LH1213
Most Recent 10 months, 2 weeks ago
D is the answer, it is not a template, no exception info is collected, you need a multi-cal Exception Data between Recover and Resume
upvoted 1 times
RadekRPA
1 year ago
Selected Answer: D
D is correct
upvoted 1 times
rpa2
1 year ago
D is the correct answer.
upvoted 1 times
Ingvarn
1 year, 2 months ago
Selected Answer: A
Looks like Template, A
upvoted 1 times
tdesbarres
1 year, 9 months ago
For Sure
upvoted 1 times
brocol
2 years, 1 month ago
A is correct
upvoted 3 times
MasaoF
2 years, 1 month ago
I vote for A. Because this flow can be found in Best Practices document on page 17 and 18, D is also seemed correct but this flow can be stopped manually by "Stop ?" decision stage if concurrent exception occurred. And E is also seemed correct but in Best Practices document resetting application logic is added on subpages. (page 19)
upvoted 3 times
pwrcert
2 years, 9 months ago
Answer should be D and E D Because - In the diagram the action is used to mark the item as exception where as the standard template has a page called which has concurrent exception handling and mark exception logic inside D Because - after the recover stage there should be a calculation variable to capture the type and details of the exceptions so that we can mark the item as exception accordingly.
upvoted 2 times
Ascar
2 years, 9 months ago
E is not correct, since such logic (for resetting applications) should included after 'Mark item as exception' - otherwise, there is a chance to not execute 'Mark item as exceptio' if resetting aplication fails
upvoted 2 times
sogoku_ichi_2907
2 years, 9 months ago
Create Quotes page need to reset for ready the next case.
upvoted 1 times
sogoku_ichi_2907
2 years, 9 months ago
E is the correct answer. Create Order page need to reset for ready the next case.
upvoted 1 times
Ascar
2 years, 9 months ago
E is not correct, since such logic (for resetting applications) should included after 'Mark item as exception' - otherwise, there is a chance to not execute 'Mark item as exceptio' if resetting aplication fail
upvoted 2 times
krrish0
2 years, 11 months ago
Correct answer is A.
upvoted 3 times
Ascar
2 years, 9 months ago
A is not correct answer, since logic for checking consequitive exceptions is also part of BP Process Template (ans D)
upvoted 2 times
Zerohash
2 years, 11 months ago
I think it is D
upvoted 1 times
PM__
3 years ago
I think it's D. In my opinion Option A is not true because the 'Mark Item as Exception' is a stage and not the page like shown in this image. The BP Process Template calls 'Mark Item as Exception'' page where it does categorize the errors.
upvoted 1 times
coolala
3 years, 2 months ago
B is definitely wrong. I vote for A.
upvoted 1 times
coolala
3 years, 2 months ago
I changed my mind. I vote for D.
upvoted 1 times
abain89
3 years, 8 months ago
Isn't it Option D?
upvoted 4 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...