Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam 1D0-621 topic 1 question 13 discussion

Actual exam question from CIW's 1D0-621
Question #: 13
Topic #: 1
[All 1D0-621 Questions]

You are consulting on the development of a complex Web site for an airline maintenance company. It will contain a large library of technical information.
Maintenance technicians will use the site to understand the requirements of their jobs, the physical structure of the airplanes, and other important information.
They will need to refer to different areas of the site frequently. What kind of positional awareness tool should be included to help navigation through the site?

• A. Site maps
  • B. Deep URLs
  • C. Breadcrumb trails
  • D. Descriptive page headings
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
agentric
3 years ago
The key here is in the question... "What kind of positional awareness tool should be included...?" A site map will NOT give you positional awareness. It should be C, breadcrumb trails.
upvoted 1 times
jllrk1
3 years, 1 month ago
the fact that it says they need to refer to different areas quickly, leads me to believe the correct answer is C, breadcrumb trails
upvoted 1 times
Tman113
3 years, 6 months ago
Site Maps are usually used for SEO purposes and web crawlers. Breadcrumb Trails are usually used for navigation and SEO purposes. A more fitting answer is C.
upvoted 4 times
mighty13k
3 years, 6 months ago
Whats the answer on this one? C or A they both sound correct.
upvoted 1 times
ZeroOnWrite
3 years, 11 months ago
C - "Useful for complex sites where users need help to figure out where they are and the path they took to get there." A - "To access it, users must relocate or scroll to the bottom of the page, or jumping to a different page." Paraphrased.....CIW
upvoted 1 times
someone1
3 years, 10 months ago
So do you think it was C or A? I put C first time around, but now I am guessing Site Map, as most material mentions positional awareness and sitemap together.
upvoted 2 times
MTE
3 years, 2 months ago
Include breadcrumb trails. Breadcrumb trails show where pages are located in the site by displaying the path from the home page to the current page. They are very useful for large complex sites where users need help to figure out where they are and the path they took to get there. That's per Ucertify directly so I would say C Breadcrumb trails.
upvoted 2 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...