Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam CS0-001 topic 1 question 9 discussion

Actual exam question from CompTIA's CS0-001
Question #: 9
Topic #: 1
[All CS0-001 Questions]

A cybersecurity analyst is reviewing the current BYOD security posture. The users must be able to synchronize their calendars, email, and contacts to a smartphone or other personal device. The recommendation must provide the most flexibility to users. Which of the following recommendations would meet both the mobile data protection efforts and the business requirements described in this scenario?

• A. Develop a minimum security baseline while restricting the type of data that can be accessed.
  • B. Implement a single computer configured with USB access and monitored by sensors.
  • C. Deploy a kiosk for synchronizing while using an access list of approved users.
  • D. Implement a wireless network configured for mobile device access and monitored by sensors.
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
s3curity1
Highly Voted 3 years, 10 months ago
I think this is D. Implementing a wireless network configured only for mobile devices will provide flexibility to users as they can connect any kind of device to the wireless network. Admins also can increase security by limiting/preventing specific traffic going to internal network from the wireless network.
upvoted 8 times
Datasianjan
Most Recent 3 years, 6 months ago
A - Protected? ("Minimum baseline"), Not Flexible? ("Restricting) B - Sorta Protected? ("USB access", "Monitored by sensors"), Not Flexible ("Single Computer") C - Protected ("List of approved users"), Not Flexible? ("kiosk for synchronization") D - Protected ("Monitored by sensors"), Flexible ("Wireless") Are these the reasons for D? (I picked C originally)
upvoted 2 times
phatboy
4 years ago
I think the answer might be A, D doesn't provide flexibility to users.
upvoted 1 times
B1gK
4 years ago
I think since the network will be monitored by sensors, there will be a list of approved device from each employee allowed by the sensor, any other device will then be denied access. this also makes choice C a valid one.
upvoted 1 times
Wazza_tp
4 years, 2 months ago
Why D? What happens to company data when user is not on the wireless network?
upvoted 1 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...