Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam 220-1002 topic 1 question 221 discussion

Actual exam question from CompTIA's 220-1002
Question #: 221
Topic #: 1
[All 220-1002 Questions]

A company is implementing a work-from-home policy. As a result, the security team needs to provide guidelines and recommendations to secure such an infrastructure and have more control over users' mobile devices. Which of the following should the security administrator recommend? (Choose two.)

• A. Change management policy
  • B. EULA
  • C. BYOD policy
  • D. Business continuity plan
  • E. MDM policy
  • F. Time-based login policies
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: CE 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
ENGNET81
Highly Voted 2 years, 11 months ago
C. BYOD policy Bring-your-own-device (BYOD) policies are set by companies to allow employees to use their personal smartphones, laptops, and tablets for work E.MDM policy mobile device management policy establishes rules for how mobile devices are used and secured within your company.
upvoted 11 times
PythonWolf
Most Recent 1 year, 6 months ago
C. BYOD policy – you can’t assume that workers will use their own equipment. It doesn’t secure the company’s assets as no one has control over what people can install on their devices while accessing corporate data. Everyone can have different phones (brands, models, OS) which complicate security. E. MDM policy – this lets you push updates, secure devices and manage them from a centralized place. The best model, in this case, is to apply the COPE or CYOD policy model. F. Time-based login policies – it will restrict people from accessing assets out of hours. I am going for E and F.
upvoted 1 times
Aerials
1 year, 8 months ago
They want more control over mobile devices and they want to be secure. Also it doesn't mention that they are worried about cost. So why is C and answer here? I'd imagine a lot of user's own devices would be android-based phones compromised with malware and the like...
upvoted 2 times
Grubbs008
1 year, 7 months ago
Oh great, another Apple user that does not know anything about Android security.
upvoted 1 times
xFlow777
1 year, 9 months ago
I would go with E, F because the company is concerned with security of such I frustructure so mdm would help manage and secure mobile devices and restricting off hours login would help secure the data that's being accessed.
upvoted 1 times
sage888888888123
1 year, 9 months ago
Per Professor Messer, I would choose C over F
upvoted 1 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...