Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam DEA-1TT4 topic 1 question 1 discussion

Actual exam question from Dell's DEA-1TT4
Question #: 1
Topic #: 1
[All DEA-1TT4 Questions]

What is an accurate statement about Governance?

• A. Restrict access to certain users
  • B. Ensure removal of security risks
  • C. Authorize policy-making decisions
  • D. Demonstrate adherence to polices
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
Saeid
Highly Voted 2 years, 10 months ago
Passed my exam, about 60% of my questions came from this dump. Had so many new questions. I will try to write it here as much as I remember: 1- which component is responsible for cache management? - controler 2- Problem management: Prevents incidents that share common symptoms or root causes from reoccurring and minimizes the adverse impact of incidents that cannot be prevented. 3- advantage of cumulative backup over incremental? shrter restore time 4- VPN Definition 5- Dell EMC VxRack SDDC: delivers the simplest path to hybrid cloud with an automated elastic cloud infrastructure at rack scale. 6- "front-end controller" has processing logic that executes the appropriate transport protocol, such as Fibre Channel, iSCSI, FICON, or FCoE for storage connections. 7- Common Internet File System / Server Message Block (CIFS/SMB)
upvoted 8 times
fer162
Highly Voted 3 years, 6 months ago
Correct,from participant guide "Governance is the authority for making policies such as defining access rights to users based on their roles and privileges"
upvoted 5 times
SupremeND
Most Recent 1 year, 8 months ago
Selected Answer: C
Governance is the authority for making policies such as defining access rights to users based on their roles and privileges. Risk management involves identifying resources that should not be accessed by certain users in order to preserve confidentiality, integrity, and availability. In this example, compliance management assures that the policies are being enforced by implementing controls such as firewalls and identify management systems.
upvoted 1 times
whickz22
2 years, 2 months ago
Selected Answer: C
Pass my Exam, Mostly this is still valid, and as saeid mention earlier, there is a plenty new & modified quesition, but still can made it, goodluck everyone !
upvoted 1 times
jmcastro
1 year, 9 months ago
HI whickxz22, which version of ISM did you pass?
upvoted 1 times
skyrn
2 years, 6 months ago
Could you please send me a copy of the ISMv4 pdf Guide.Thanks.
upvoted 1 times
jeremy15n
2 years, 9 months ago
If you need the ISMv4 Participant Guide add me on Discord and ill send it to you. Jay-#5335
upvoted 2 times
whickz22
2 years, 4 months ago
hi jay, already sent a friend req on discord, kindly accept, thanks
upvoted 1 times
Saeid
2 years, 10 months ago
other questions I remember from the exam: 8- policy engine automated moving data from primary storage to archiving storage. 9- What is the main purpose of creating local replica in a data center? options: act as an archiving source or restart the business 10- Compliance 11- vRealize operation 12- if customer has access to storage, operating systems, and network, what does it called? IAAS or PAAS?
upvoted 4 times
shaolong1231
2 years, 11 months ago
Pass the exam, about 80% of the exam questions come from this dump (in Taiwan), and the answers need to be corrected according to "Discussion"
upvoted 1 times
Pink_Leche
3 years, 3 months ago
learner, have you found anything more accurate ?
upvoted 1 times
Poopydoo
3 years, 5 months ago
@learner2, have you pass the exam already, is there a new one now?
upvoted 1 times
learner
3 years, 5 months ago
i failed, looking for new.. i see some 180QAS Don't know if its valid..can't find the 180QAs to see and check.
upvoted 2 times
Poopydoo
3 years, 5 months ago
What was your score?
upvoted 1 times
Poopydoo
3 years, 5 months ago
How many items here are in new exam?
upvoted 1 times
Poopydoo
3 years, 5 months ago
https://www.passleader.com/dea-1tt4.html
upvoted 2 times
Batuhan
3 years, 5 months ago
Is this valid or no more?I'm confused by learner2
upvoted 1 times
learner
3 years, 6 months ago
does any ane have the updated ISMv4, this no more valid
upvoted 2 times
nicefella
3 years, 4 months ago
please send me the ISMv4 guide you have
upvoted 1 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...