Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam DEA-1TT4 topic 1 question 61 discussion

Actual exam question from Dell's DEA-1TT4
Question #: 61
Topic #: 1
[All DEA-1TT4 Questions]

DRAG DROP -
What is the correct sequence of steps that need to be performed in storage system-based synchronous remote replication?
Select and Place:

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer:

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
JBONINO
Highly Voted 3 years, 2 months ago
1.The write I/O is received from production compute system into cache of source and placed in queue 2. Receipt acknowledgment is provided by source storage back to production compute system 3. The write I/O is transmitted to the cache of the target storage 4. Target acknowledges back to source
upvoted 6 times
thermino
3 years, 1 month ago
nope that is Remote Replication: Asynchronous andnot the correct answer
upvoted 4 times
suzcz
2 years, 12 months ago
That's wrong
upvoted 3 times
NaelOsama
Most Recent 2 years ago
1.The write I/O is received from production compute system into cache of source and placed in queue 2.The write I/O is transmitted to the cache of the target storage 3.Receipt acknowledgment is provided by target storage back to cache of the source 4.Source storage system sends an acknowledgment back to the production compute system
upvoted 4 times
runnerbean
2 years, 4 months ago
Correct Page 591 ISMv4
upvoted 1 times
Saeid
2 years, 10 months ago
1.The write I/O is received from production compute system into cache of source and placed in queue 2.The write I/O is transmitted to the cache of the target storage 3.Receipt acknowledgment is provided by target storage back to cache of the source 4.Source storage system sends an acknowledgment back to the production compute system
upvoted 2 times
Shadyamy
3 years, 1 month ago
upvoted 1 times
techietechban
3 years, 1 month ago
Refer Page 581... Hence the answer is correct in the question paper 1.The write I/O is received from production compute system into cache of source and placed in queue 2.The write I/O is transmitted to the cache of the target storage 3.Receipt acknowledgment is provided by target storage back to cache of the source 4.Source storage system sends an acknowledgment back to the production compute system
upvoted 4 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...