Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam NSE4_FGT-6.0 topic 1 question 3 discussion

Actual exam question from Fortinet's NSE4_FGT-6.0
Question #: 3
Topic #: 1
[All NSE4_FGT-6.0 Questions]

Which of the following FortiGate configuration tasks will create a route in the policy route table? (Choose two.)

• A. Static route created with a Named Address object
  • B. Static route created with an Internet Services object
  • C. SD-WAN route created for individual member interfaces
  • D. SD-WAN rule created to route traffic based on link latency
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: AD 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
Thisisatest
Highly Voted 4 years, 1 month ago
B and D In support of B - "Even though they are configured as static routes, ISDB routes are actually policy routes and take precedence over any other routes in the routing table. As such, ISDB routes are added to the policy routing table." "Policy routes, and static routes created using ISDB addresses are not added to the routing table; they are added to the policy routing table." In support of D - "Static routes are simple and are often used in small networks. Policy-based routes, however, are more flexible. They can match more than just the destination IP address. For example, if you have two links - a slow one and a fast one - you can route packets from low-priority source IPs to the slow link."
upvoted 9 times
topicx
Highly Voted 4 years, 6 months ago
i think should be B&D
upvoted 5 times
Cool_Guy
Most Recent 3 years, 3 months ago
B,D is correct. Refer page 15 of Fortigate Infra study guide.
upvoted 1 times
ramiropalm
3 years, 4 months ago
B & D are correct: As such, "ISDB routes" are added to the policy routing table. Similar to ISDB routes, "SD-WAN rules" function as policy routes.
upvoted 3 times
Romulo
3 years, 7 months ago
I think taht it's C&D
upvoted 1 times
calibre
3 years, 9 months ago
B & D seems more accurate
upvoted 1 times
Leon2020
3 years, 10 months ago
Even though you must configure routes using the SD-WAN virtual interface, FortiGate installs individual routes for the member interfaces in the routing table. Information extracted from FortiGate_Infrastructure_6.2_Study_Guide-Online pag 72 Answer C,D
upvoted 1 times
guybrush06
3 years, 4 months ago
This is talking about "policy route table"
upvoted 1 times
Levis
3 years, 11 months ago
C and D.
upvoted 1 times
Washiedread
4 years, 1 month ago
Correct answer is B & D
upvoted 4 times
montonearm
4 years, 1 month ago
also for me is b & d
upvoted 3 times
psat
4 years, 1 month ago
Correct answer. " B. Static route created with an Internet Services object ". I was able to create a route using Internet Service Object and the route showed up under Monitor-->Routing Monitor --> Policy.
upvoted 3 times
Rim007
4 years, 4 months ago
Answer: C & D. I tried both options A & B and it does not create route in policy route table.
upvoted 2 times
jbernard
3 years, 10 months ago
how did you try B and didn't saw the policy route under Monitor - Routing Monitor - Policy???
upvoted 1 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...