Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam NSE4-5.4 topic 1 question 57 discussion

Actual exam question from Fortinet's NSE4-5.4
Question #: 57
Topic #: 1
[All NSE4-5.4 Questions]

Examine the exhibit, which contains a virtual IP and a firewall policy configuration.

The WAN(port1) interface has the IP address 10.200.1.1/24. The LAN(port2) interface has the IP address 10.0.1.254/24.
The top firewall policy has NAT enabled using outgoing interface address. The second firewall policy configured with a virtual IP (VIP) as the destination address.
Which IP address will be used to source NAT the Internet traffic coming from a workstation with the IP address 10.0.1.10/24?

• A. 10.200.1.1
  • B. 10.0.1.254
  • C. Any available IP address in the WAN(port1) subnet 10.200.1.0/24
  • D. 10.200.1.10
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
Vozice_09
2 years, 4 months ago
Warning - in my exam I have this question but with one more screenshot with detail of NAT - overload NAT with IP pool 10.200.1.100 (I'm not sure about this IP) - in this case is A not correct answer
upvoted 1 times
Vozice_09
2 years, 4 months ago
Question is about source NAT so IP 10.200.1.1 is correct - option A
upvoted 1 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...