Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam GCP-GCX topic 1 question 60 discussion

Actual exam question from Genesys's GCP-GCX
Question #: 60
Topic #: 1
[All GCP-GCX Questions]

Genesys Cloud CX ACD assigns interactions to the most appropriate agent available.
Which of the following attributes is used to determine the best available agent? (Choose three.)

• A. Language skills
  • B. Additional attribute ratings
  • C. ACD skills
  • D. Time since last ACD interaction
  • E. Staffing requirements
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: ACE 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
mharoun83
Highly Voted 12 months ago
Selected Answer: ACD
I think it should be ACD
upvoted 8 times
SGV94
Most Recent 3 weeks, 3 days ago
Genesys Cloud procesa la interacción, eligiendo el agente más apropiado según sus habilidades, idioma y la cantidad de tiempo desde la última interacción que manejó un agente.
upvoted 1 times
SGV94
3 weeks, 3 days ago
Genesys Cloud processes the interaction, choosing the most appropriate agent based on skills, language, and the amount of time since the last interaction an agent handled.
upvoted 1 times
MannyR
4 weeks ago
ACD transfer actions in Architect allow for ACD skills, language, and 'preferred agent' attributes to be applied. "Preferred agents are agents that you select to handle interactions based on characteristics you determine, such as skill level, responsibility, or customer relationships" I think that qualifies as 'B' - Additional attribute ratings. Answer should be A,B,C. Time since last interaction is part of routing selection, but doesn't necessarily mean the 'best' agent, at least from the customer perspective.
upvoted 1 times
Ikar_II
2 months ago
It's A,C,D but for me the question is incomplete as there are two cases : - agent surplus : Genesys choosing the most appropriate agent based on skills, language, and the amount of time since the last interaction an agent handled - interaction surplus : Genesys Cloud chooses the appropriate interaction based on an agent’s skills, language, and the amount of wait time for the interaction https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/genesys-cloud-acd-processing/
upvoted 2 times
eschber1
3 months, 2 weeks ago
I believe it is ACD.
upvoted 1 times
Bobby_Brown
6 months, 1 week ago
I think BCD
upvoted 1 times
RanjeetSVirdi
8 months, 1 week ago
it should be ABC
upvoted 1 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...