Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam Professional Cloud Architect topic 1 question 1 discussion

Actual exam question from Google's Professional Cloud Architect
Question #: 1
Topic #: 1
[All Professional Cloud Architect Questions]

Your company has decided to make a major revision of their API in order to create better experiences for their developers. They need to keep the old version of the API available and deployable, while allowing new customers and testers to try out the new API. They want to keep the same SSL and DNS records in place to serve both APIs.
What should they do?

• A. Configure a new load balancer for the new version of the API
  • B. Reconfigure old clients to use a new endpoint for the new API
  • C. Have the old API forward traffic to the new API based on the path
  • D. Use separate backend pools for each API path behind the load balancer
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
shandy
Highly Voted 4 years, 5 months ago
D is the answer because HTTP(S) load balancer can direct traffic reaching a single IP to different backends based on the incoming URL. A is not correct because configuring a new load balancer would require a new or different SSL and DNS records which conflicts with the requirements to keep the same SSL and DNS records. B is not correct because it goes against the requirements. The company wants to keep the old API available while new customers and testers try the new API. C is not correct because it is not a requirement to decommission the implementation behind the old API. Moreover, it introduces unnecessary risk in case bugs or incompatibilities are discovered in the new API.
upvoted 95 times
AzureDP900
1 year, 6 months ago
D is right
upvoted 3 times
robofeb
Highly Voted 4 months, 3 weeks ago
I cleared the exam and PASSED by reviewing all the 292 exam topics questions on sep16, 2023. All the questions came from here including 2 case studies itexamslab.com
upvoted 33 times
Karam_5828
3 weeks, 6 days ago
they use deprecated case studies
upvoted 1 times
juanlopezcervero
Most Recent 4 days ago
D is the answer
upvoted 1 times
borimesi
3 months ago
itexamstest.com Answer is Correct
upvoted 32 times
eloyus
3 months ago
Selected Answer: D
D is ok
upvoted 1 times
hzaoui
3 months, 2 weeks ago
D answer is correct
upvoted 1 times
SWMok
4 months ago
Agreed D is the answer
upvoted 1 times
Haigk
4 months, 2 weeks ago
D is the right answer.
upvoted 1 times
ductrinh
7 months ago
for all whose will take this exam my 2 friends has taken this exam and both of them were failed. the questions were updated so this is not enought
upvoted 3 times
Bert_77
4 months, 4 weeks ago
Exam dumps should never be enough, this can help in preparing but you also need knowledge and experience to deserve certification.
upvoted 2 times
[Removed]
6 months, 2 weeks ago
yes, same happened to me as well. This question set is not enough, I had two use cases and had questions based on them. This set does not have those questions
upvoted 1 times
Bert_77
4 months, 4 weeks ago
That's not an issue, it is written on the Google certification pages that cases are part of the exam so this should have been clear when preparing for the exam. If you would only us these exam dumps to get certified you don't deserve the certification in my opinion, real knowledge is also required.
upvoted 3 times
ChinaSailor
7 months, 1 week ago
Obvious.... split the feed
upvoted 1 times
dar10
8 months ago
The correct answer is D as visually explained in the HTTPS Load Balancer architecture infographic (figure 5.5) at page 225 in the "GCP Professional Cloud Network Engineer Certification Companion" book.
upvoted 1 times
RaviRS
8 months, 2 weeks ago
D is correct
upvoted 1 times
vyomkeshbakshi
9 months, 2 weeks ago
D is right
upvoted 1 times
anirban7172
9 months, 2 weeks ago
The correct answer is D:
upvoted 1 times
anirban7172
9 months, 2 weeks ago
The correct answer is D: Explanation: Option D, using separate backend pools for each API path behind the load balancer, allows traffic to be routed to the appropriate backend based on the API path. This ensures that the old and new APIs can coexist and be independently deployable while sharing the same SSL and DNS records. It provides isolation and simplifies the management of the two versions. Therefore, option D is the recommended approach to achieve the desired outcome of keeping the old API available and deployable while allowing new customers and testers to try out the new API.
upvoted 3 times
YadavManav
9 months, 4 weeks ago
Hi All, I am looking for GCP Professional Cloud Architect exam. If anyone is having the full question set, Can you please share at [email protected]. Thanks in advance.
upvoted 1 times
Hemant100
11 months, 2 weeks ago
I'm studying for the Google Professional Cloud Architect certification exam. I was only able to go through a few of the questions on this website; if anyone has the rest, please send them to my email address: [email protected]. I'm more likely to pass if I practise more questions. Thank you ahead of time!
upvoted 3 times
sunny9923
3 months, 2 weeks ago
have you got full exam question?
upvoted 1 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...