Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam HPE6-A73 topic 1 question 13 discussion

Actual exam question from HP's HPE6-A73
Question #: 13
Topic #: 1
[All HPE6-A73 Questions]

Examine the network exhibit.

A company has a guest implementation for wireless and wired access. Wireless access is implemented through a third-party vendor. The company is concerned about wired guest traffic traversing the same network as the employee traffic. The network administrator has established a GRE tunnel between AOS-CX switches where guests are connected to a routing switch in the DMZ.
Which feature should the administrator implement to ensure that the guest traffic is tunneled to the DMZ while the employee traffic is forwarded using OSPF?

• A. OSPF route maps using the ג€set metricג€ command
  • B. Policy-based routing (PBR)
  • C. User-based tunneling (UBT)
  • D. Classifier policies
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
pabx31
Highly Voted 2 years, 6 months ago
B - my book has this on page 410. Guest traffic can be routed with PBR to use GRE tunnels that terminate in the DMZ.
upvoted 6 times
SeidorBruno
Most Recent 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Selected Answer: B
Page 896 Study Guide: Policy- Based Routing (PBR) - to override normal destination- based routing entries learned by static, OSPF, or BGP routes. [Aruba Networks] Page 905 Study Guide: interface tunnel: Specify a GRE, 6in4 or 6in6 tunnel as the outbound interface for all matching packets. The tunnel must exist before configuring. Packets sent into the tunnel interface egress at the router at the endpoint of the tunnel. If the tunnel is misconfigured or down the traffic may be lost. [Aruba Networks]
upvoted 1 times
Neyce
12 months ago
B: Guest traffic can be routed with PBR to use GRE tunnels that terminate in the DMZ
upvoted 1 times
NetExpert
1 year, 6 months ago
B is correct
upvoted 1 times
d_nat
1 year, 7 months ago
B makes most sense to me. As previously mentioned, there is already a GRE tunnel, so no need for an additional tunnel. With PBR you can steer the traffic to where you want it
upvoted 1 times
Moreson
2 years, 1 month ago
the key words are 'The network administrator has established a GRE tunnel', so the tunnel is there, no need to build UBT, just a matter of split the traffic from OSPF, so B should be the one
upvoted 2 times
sentinel44
2 years, 3 months ago
B - my book has this on page 410. Guest traffic can be routed with PBR to use GRE tunnels that terminate in the DMZ.
upvoted 3 times
DianaDecker
2 years, 3 months ago
B is correct
upvoted 1 times
maccchinguwo
2 years, 7 months ago
SORRY B is the correct answer
upvoted 1 times
maccchinguwo
2 years, 7 months ago
the correct answer is C
upvoted 1 times
clupato2
2 years, 7 months ago
I think it's C
upvoted 1 times
AM1234
2 years, 9 months ago
the correct Answer is B
upvoted 1 times
WifiX
2 years, 11 months ago
B is correct page 411 guide
upvoted 3 times
cloud29
3 years ago
B is correct
upvoted 2 times
dodds
3 years ago
Agreed, B should be the correct answer
upvoted 1 times
poris27
3 years ago
I think the answer is B. With PBR we can separate the traffic
upvoted 1 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...