Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam CBAP topic 1 question 114 discussion

Actual exam question from IIBA's CBAP
Question #: 114
Topic #: 1
[All CBAP Questions]

You are the business analyst for your organization. You are identifying new opportunities to improve upon your existing web services. Management is open to new opportunities as long as the changes do not take more than 60 days to implement.
What type of a factor does the 60 day implementation represent?

• A. Technical constraint
  • B. Schedule constraint
  • C. Business constraint
  • D. Assumption
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
[Removed]
Highly Voted 2 years, 9 months ago
Ans is B Schedule Constraint. As per Babok v3 the def for Business Constraints is - regulatory statutes, contractual obligations and business policies that may define priorities. pg - 89
upvoted 13 times
Rfcuenca
Most Recent 2 months, 1 week ago
Option C Babok v2 page 112
upvoted 1 times
Atzewine
12 months ago
Selected Answer: B
We are un define change strategy task. Constraints describe aspects of the current state, aspects of the planned future state that may not be changed by the solution, or mandatory elements of the design. They must be carefully examined to ensure that they are accurate and justified. Constraints may reflect any of the following: • budgetary restrictions, • time restrictions, • technology, • infrastructure, • policies, • limits on the number of resources available, • restrictions based on the skills of the team and stakeholders, • a requirement that certain stakeholders not be affected by the implementation of the solution, • compliance with regulations, and • any other restriction. Babok v3 Answer is B
upvoted 1 times
NickMane
2 years, 7 months ago
Also I'd go with B
upvoted 3 times
timojeaga
2 years, 8 months ago
RishabJaiswal...I quite agree with you! I thought of it as Business Constraints as well because the constraits is coming from the management given a timeline for impplementtaion
upvoted 1 times
Ray81
3 years ago
I think the correct answer should be Schedule Constraint, because this has to do with time, just as cost/budget constraint is about restrictions/limitations that are based on cost.
upvoted 4 times
RishabJaiswal
2 years, 11 months ago
Ray81, I think that would be the correct answer if you think logically but since we've to follow the terminology used by the BABOK we've to go with Business Constraint because the constrain is coming from the Management(business).
upvoted 9 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...