Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam ATTA topic 1 question 5 discussion

Actual exam question from ISTQB's ATTA
Question #: 5
Topic #: 1
[All ATTA Questions]

If you are flying with an economy ticket, there is a possibility that you may get upgraded to business class, especially if you hold a gold card in the airlines frequent flier program. If you dont hold a gold card, there is a possibility that you will get bumped off the flight if it is full and you check in late. This is shown in the figure hereafter. Note that each box (i.e. statement) has been numbered.

Three tests have been run:
Test 1: Gold card holder who gets upgraded to business class
Test 2: Non-gold card holder who stays in economy
Test 3: A person who is bumped from the flight
What is the statement coverage of these three tests?

• A. 60%
  • B. 70%
  • C. 80%
  • D. 90%
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
DerOllie
1 month, 1 week ago
Als would agree to 60%. 3/5 statements are hit. The decisions are not in play, since its decision testing. The boarding pass statement I excluded since is it not derived from a single statement.
upvoted 1 times
AlinHritcu
5 months, 1 week ago
Coverage is measured as the number of decision outcomes exercised by the tests divided by the total number of decision outcomes in the test object, normally expressed as a percentage.
upvoted 1 times
lilysnape
10 months, 3 weeks ago
Sorry, I was wrong here is the solution: TC1: 1,2,4,5 TC2: 1,6,7,5 TC3: 1,6,8,10 There is total of 10 statements and 8 of them are used. Therefore 8/10= %80
upvoted 3 times
rmn_
2 months, 2 weeks ago
Thanks for your coments. Here is some confused TC content and at the beginning I was counting 7 and not 8 involved statements. After your numbered TC list everything is clear. Here is my diagram with explanations: https://prnt.sc/K6U2emWLrZyu
upvoted 2 times
lilysnape
10 months, 3 weeks ago
I think answer is wrong, I also got %60 percent from 3/5
upvoted 1 times
ThijsHooijen
3 years, 2 months ago
Indeed it is 60%. I got this question during an exam and I deduced that I answered this one correctly with 60%.
upvoted 1 times
SAAANJAY
4 years, 2 months ago
Should this not be a.60%? A total of 5 paths were available and 3 were tested
upvoted 4 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...