Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam ITILFND V4 topic 1 question 202 discussion

Actual exam question from ITIL's ITILFND V4
Question #: 202
Topic #: 1
[All ITILFND V4 Questions]

What type of charge is often used for resolving incidents or implementing security patches?

• A. Standard change
  • B. Normal change
  • C. Emergency change
  • D. Change model
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
AWSBSP
Highly Voted 1 year, 1 month ago
Why is the question combining resolving incident which is a standard change with security patch which is an emergency change? Answer can be Emergency only if it is about security patches. Please correct me if I am wrong.
upvoted 6 times
DeQyaba
Most Recent 2 months ago
Selected Answer: C
Resolving incidents and implementing security patches would be emergency change.
upvoted 1 times
ikothari
8 months, 4 weeks ago
5.2.4 Emergency changes These are changes that must be implemented as soon as possible; for example, to resolve an incident or implement a security patch.
upvoted 3 times
Bronco30A
8 months, 4 weeks ago
Emergency changes need to be implemented as soon as possible, perhaps in response to an issue or a security breach. They are assessed and authorised when possible, but some steps (e.g. testing) might be left out if the level of urgency justifies it.
upvoted 1 times
NVAV
9 months, 3 weeks ago
I guess typo mistake, the question should be - What type of "Change" not Charge and the answer is C: Emergency Change
upvoted 1 times
randy227
1 year, 1 month ago
Please update question from "charge" to "change"
upvoted 4 times
[Removed]
1 year, 6 months ago
The keyword is incidents. This is an emergency. It's an emergency change. C
upvoted 1 times
OURAOURA
1 year, 6 months ago
C is correct: Emergency change - A change that must be implemented as soon as possible without strictly following the standard process e.g. to resolve an incident or implement a security patch.
upvoted 1 times
Braniac
1 year, 6 months ago
I don't think frequent emergency changes are likely in any healthy organization. Standard changes often resolve incidents without further approval and can include provisions of devices such as installing an app for a user, or installing a 'windows update security patch'. Standard changes include service requests. This is not verbatim in the textbook but can be inferenced.
upvoted 4 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...