Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam DP-900 topic 1 question 171 discussion

Actual exam question from Microsoft's DP-900
Question #: 171
Topic #: 1
[All DP-900 Questions]

HOTSPOT -
To complete the sentence, select the appropriate option in the answer area.
Hot Area:

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer:

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
KAYSERSOZE
Highly Voted 3 years, 5 months ago
D is definitely correct. Batch data can be run weekly, monthly, or even yearly.
upvoted 60 times
AlfuryDB
Highly Voted 3 years, 1 month ago
Don't get tricked with this one: A) doesn't make any sense as there is no data processing in the background. Batch means to process a big volume of data in a particular time of the day (e.g. in the night with idle VMs) B) You can once per day if you define it as such but in any case you are limited by "one day". So it's no. C) Nonsense. Batch data is not a design for RT/streaming data OTA. You would use a different solution as data bricks. Reason that data bricks service exists. D) Correct. You can define your condition. Once it's met, you can execute it.
upvoted 38 times
son_el
Most Recent 3 weeks, 1 day ago
Batch workloads typically involve processing a large volume of data in discrete batches, as opposed to real-time or streaming processing
upvoted 1 times
tahsinet
1 year, 1 month ago
D is correct
upvoted 2 times
D3COD3R
1 year, 9 months ago
Explanation why D is the correct answer: Option A is wrong why? It's simple, batch workloads always collect all the data first before processing Option B is wrong. Although its collecting and processing data once a day it's not the best answer, it's obvious that D will be the best answer for this question Option C is also wrong. It's real time so batch workloads won't work that way Option D is the correct answer it has the same explanation with Option B but option B only tells that batch workloads only happens a day well that's not always the case since batch workloads may vary on many things sometimes it can process the data after 12 hours, 1 week, 1 month or a certain amount of data workload which explains why there is a condition D is the right and the best answer
upvoted 3 times
WillyMac
2 years, 6 months ago
I agree with SnakePlissken. We must remember the sense of this chat. About this question, I also agree with the comments and argues by KAYSERSOZE and AlfuryDB
upvoted 1 times
CyLa
2 years, 7 months ago
A is the correct. Just look you see that both B and D are having the same weight. So both cannot be the answer and the answer is something else than these two. A is the closest we can get. C is definitely wrong answer.
upvoted 2 times
D3COD3R
1 year, 9 months ago
D is the correct answer. Option A is wrong it's processing the data right away that's not how the batch workload works and Option C is wrong since batch won't work in real-time. Option B is also wrong although it may trick you because it collects and process data once a day well that's not always the case. Option D has best answer between the two why because there is condition that means that batch can collect and process data once a day (Which is the case for Option B), it can also happen not just by day, week or month it can work also with large volumes of data for example it will process the data once 100 transactions are met.
upvoted 2 times
SaadThayab
2 years, 11 months ago
A for sure
upvoted 4 times
SnakePlissken
3 years ago
Can people please stop giving wrong answers without any explanation or reference! At least show us why you think which answer is correct. I don't mind a wrong answer, as long as I can check how you came to that conclusion.
upvoted 15 times
SnakePlissken
3 years ago
And if you like to contribute, but don't want to motivate, it's better to upvote an answer that has an explanation or reference. (Like I just did with the answers from KAYSERSOZE and AlfuryDB)
upvoted 6 times
junkz
2 years, 6 months ago
the only explanation i can think of would be that they are trolls from competing sites that intend to discredit competition. although annoying when it comes to the real obvious answers, agreed, they also bring a benefit in the sense that they make you doubt yourself that you either read the question wrong, or you remember things wrong, which ultimately makes you pay read/research better and strengthen your knowledge. so they are a necessary evil :)
upvoted 2 times
overhill
3 years ago
I Think D is correct, the condition could be time constraint (every 30 minutes) or whatever
upvoted 6 times
GodfreyMbizo
2 years, 8 months ago
great answer simple and straight forward
upvoted 1 times
abidshah
3 years, 1 month ago
It is definately A.
upvoted 6 times
rajat7878
2 years, 1 month ago
A is wrong answer.
upvoted 1 times
faust0
3 years, 4 months ago
I think D is correct too
upvoted 4 times
GraceCyborg
3 years, 5 months ago
D is correct. Batch not necessary run once a day.
upvoted 4 times
chrismasdick
3 years, 6 months ago
100% not B
upvoted 1 times
PM2
3 years, 6 months ago
D is correct.
upvoted 20 times
AshnKiks
3 years, 7 months ago
How is it B? batches can run multiple times a day so it cant be at most once a day
upvoted 7 times
papelr
3 years, 6 months ago
Agreed, B doesn't make sense
upvoted 4 times
akuu
3 years, 7 months ago
Should be B.
upvoted 2 times
Richard_M
2 years, 9 months ago
So you are limited at once per day? What if you need more or less frequent? A batch process by it's nature needs to have a trigger, whether that is a schedule (fixed/dynamic) or another event, hence D is the correct answer.
upvoted 4 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...