Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam AZ-104 topic 4 question 43 discussion

Actual exam question from Microsoft's AZ-104
Question #: 43
Topic #: 4
[All AZ-104 Questions]

You have an Azure subscription that contains the resources shown in the following table.

You need to configure a proximity placement group for VMSS1.
Which proximity placement groups should you use?

• A. Proximity2 only
  • B. Proximity1, Proximity2, and Proximity3
  • C. Proximity1 only
  • D. Proximity1 and Proximity3 only
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A 🗳️
Resource Group location of VMSS1 is the RG2 location, which is West US.
Only Proximity2, which also in RG2, is location in West US
Reference:
https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/introducing-proximity-placement-groups/

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
mlantonis
Highly Voted 2 years, 11 months ago
Correct Answer: A Placement Groups is a capability to achieve co-location of your Azure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) resources and low network latency among them, for improved application performance. Azure proximity placement groups represent a new logical grouping capability for your Azure Virtual Machines, which in turn is used as a deployment constraint when selecting where to place your virtual machines. In fact, when you assign your virtual machines to a proximity placement group, the virtual machines are placed in the same data center, resulting in lower and deterministic latency for your applications. The VMSS should share the same region, even it should be the same zone as proximity groups are located in the same data center. Accordingly, it should be proximity 2 only. Reference: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/introducing-proximity-placement-groups
upvoted 120 times
Throwitawaynow
Highly Voted 3 years, 4 months ago
This should be proximity 1 only, proximity 2 is not in the same region as the VMSS
upvoted 41 times
NarenderSingh
2 years, 6 months ago
It should be Proximity 2 only as its in the same region.
upvoted 3 times
maloumba87
2 years ago
Proximté 2 se trouve dans la même régions que VMSS
upvoted 2 times
Ashfarqk
2 years, 11 months ago
Did you understand the table properly??? Proximity 01 is in Central US
upvoted 8 times
Kiano
2 years, 10 months ago
They have changed the question and the table since the comment has been made. Basically the proximity group and the VMSS1 should be in the same region.
upvoted 39 times
AubinBakana
2 years, 7 months ago
Hahaha
upvoted 6 times
Amir1909
Most Recent 1 month, 3 weeks ago
C is correct
upvoted 1 times
Azused
4 months ago
When I tried to add the VM or VMSS in the proximity placement group it shows "You must select a group in region ""same as VM/VMSS region" , Then that mean it should be Proximity2 only right ?
upvoted 1 times
Sai_468
3 months, 1 week ago
Yes, options seem to be tweaked.
upvoted 1 times
Babustest
6 months, 1 week ago
Internet says the difficulty level of Az-104 is intermediate ? Who on their right mind can say that ? Or am I getting too old for this ? - On an average, it takes around 5 mins per question for ET. This includes, answering and going through all discussions and sometimes test it. So, for 540 questions ET itself will take around 50 hours. - MS learning is around 20 hours, but in realty it will also take around 50 hours, if you have the habit of taking notes like me. - If you wish to go for some additional training, example like Pluralsight like I did, it adds another 40 hours. Each of the above training materials covers a lot of non-overlapping material. So imagine, the humongous amount of data that you need to memorize which you learned through these trainings across the vast syllabus.
upvoted 5 times
manasa_3011
6 months, 1 week ago
I agree! For completing this course, you will need a minimum of 6 months.
upvoted 1 times
profesorklaus
6 months ago
Completely agree with you. I stucked and thought it is 2 months job. Working on this for more than 5
upvoted 1 times
Xx_Emperor_xX
6 months, 2 weeks ago
Can someone with contributor access please mail the dumps on my mail : [email protected], please this is urgent I need to give exam on 8th oct!!!! Thankyou in advance
upvoted 1 times
Jessica_az
8 months, 3 weeks ago
On the exam (31/07/23 )
upvoted 4 times
Kr1s
8 months, 3 weeks ago
This question was in exam on 29th July 2023
upvoted 3 times
saim18
9 months, 2 weeks ago
Is proximity group is I'm syllabus
upvoted 1 times
itguyeu
9 months, 4 weeks ago
I used free version access for this site and it helped me pass the exam. Some questions that I had on the exams, I took the exam more than once, are not available under the free tier access, but 80% of the questions came from here. I do recommend investing a bit of money and getting full access to this site. I didn't memorise answers but analysed them and studied as Microsoft does tweak them a bit. This Q was on the exam.
upvoted 1 times
NJTH
1 year ago
Simular question was on todays exam. (7th April 2023)
upvoted 1 times
AzZnLuVaBoI
1 year ago
On the Exam 3/29/23.
upvoted 3 times
Tinez
1 year ago
which one was the correct answer ?
upvoted 1 times
Bigc0ck
1 year, 3 months ago
proximity questions were definitly on 2nd test
upvoted 3 times
kenneth12
1 year, 4 months ago
Selected Answer: A
Correct Answer is A
upvoted 1 times
majerly
1 year, 6 months ago
Today in exam, the key is region for vmss,
upvoted 3 times
awssecuritynewbie
1 year, 7 months ago
Selected Answer: A
A - as the group is in the same region,
upvoted 1 times
EmnCours
1 year, 8 months ago
Correct Answer : A
upvoted 1 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...