Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam AZ-900 topic 1 question 168 discussion

Actual exam question from Microsoft's AZ-900
Question #: 168
Topic #: 1
[All AZ-900 Questions]

HOTSPOT -
You need to view a list of planned maintenance events that can affect the availability of an Azure subscription.
Which blade should you use from the Azure portal? To answer, select the appropriate blade in the answer area.
Hot Area:

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer:
On the Help and Support blade, there is a Service Health option. If you click Service Health, a new blade opens. The Service Health blade contains the Planned
Maintenance link which opens a blade where you can view a list of planned maintenance events that can affect the availability of an Azure subscription.

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
Su_L
Highly Voted 3 years, 2 months ago
the image is cut-off at bottom, at the end on this Menu list you will see 'Help + Support' listed as a Menu option that's the correct answer
upvoted 331 times
zimzimzimma
10 months, 3 weeks ago
Don't think the image is cut off, if you choose 'Dashboard' you will be presented with a 'Service Health' option in the dashboard. I see it in my subscription and I didn't put it there. It's there by default next to 'Marketplace'. Correct answer should be Dashboard.
upvoted 5 times
koian
Highly Voted 3 years, 1 month ago
Home > Help + support > Service Health > Planned maintenance
upvoted 136 times
Yomzie
Most Recent 1 month ago
I wish it were possible to crop and paste "screenshot" images in here, so as to avoid all these confusion and assumptions... From the Azure Portal Home >> Dashboard >> Service Health (right there at the bottom left corner of the Dashboard page). There should be no more argument about this, please!!
upvoted 1 times
Jmumbua
5 months, 3 weeks ago
Dashboard>Help+Support> Service Health
upvoted 4 times
MAHA1004
7 months, 1 week ago
Dashboard >Help+Support| Service health> Planned Maintenance
upvoted 4 times
VinnyMacD
8 months, 1 week ago
Right answer could be. All Services->Monitor-> Service Health > Planned maintenance. All Services blade is ALWAYS there. Everything below that is marked as Favorites. Favorite are optional selections and could be different for each individual.
upvoted 2 times
Stopblindlytrustingchatbot
8 months, 3 weeks ago
Lol, what? The answer isn’t even there?
upvoted 6 times
lrodriguezc
10 months ago
Avoid read other comments, only remember this: - If you read "Help + Support" and "Dashboard" in the image -> The answer is "Dashboard" - If you read only "Dashboard" in the image -> The answer is "Dashboard" If you check this in Azure portal, the shortest path to "Service Health" is "Help + Support", however, it takes to you to the DASHBOARD path (you can see a "Dashboard" link in the top of the page!)
upvoted 8 times
Amycert
10 months, 4 weeks ago
It should be Health+Support. The image is cut
upvoted 2 times
HelterSkelter
1 year ago
correct is Dashboard! I just verified it via my Microsoft account on portal.azure.com when you click to Dashboard, so there is frame Service Health on left down side
upvoted 6 times
zimzimzimma
10 months, 3 weeks ago
Verified it too. Assuming the image it cut off isn't true, it's so confusing for many people also because the top voted answer assumed that too.
upvoted 2 times
paraphernalia
1 year, 3 months ago
Monitor > Service Health > Planned maintenance is also possibility.
upvoted 7 times
EliasYahya
1 year, 4 months ago
it's the Dashboard > service health. image is not cropped !!
upvoted 7 times
ogmandalorian
12 months ago
My man :)
upvoted 2 times
Santhoshch
1 year, 7 months ago
Dashboard> Help +Support > Service health
upvoted 4 times
luixneto
1 year, 7 months ago
This is not fundations
upvoted 2 times
slayerdrum
1 year, 8 months ago
Can confirm that the image is cut-off on the bottom. Home > Help + support > Service Health > Planned maintenance definitely works.
upvoted 2 times
Lazylinux
1 year, 8 months ago
It is Clearly DASHBOARD..from there you can click on the service health...no twist or turns..and im not sure as some others say..they assuming image is CUT!! how do you know if you have NOT seen the actual image!! and maybe cut to make sure you dont go for Help+support and hence DASHBOARD
upvoted 6 times
Watto
1 year, 6 months ago
Well the image that is provided in the question IS cut, if you’re in the test and they don’t provide the answer in the resources, then that’s on them not you. Stop clownin’ around with those dumb ass capitals
upvoted 3 times
zimzimzimma
10 months, 3 weeks ago
They provide the answer in the resources because the answer is Dashboard. If you click Dashboard and you navigate to it, there's an option Service Health besides Marketplace.
upvoted 2 times
TSCPTC
1 year, 8 months ago
Ok, so what kind of vegetable is a tomato? A: Meat B: Fish That's how I felt like reading this question.
upvoted 35 times
TeresaCN
1 year, 7 months ago
JAJAJAJAJA! LOL i feel it too rigth now
upvoted 1 times
Kanders
1 year, 1 month ago
Your choices are cut... the answer is clearly fruit... lol !
upvoted 2 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...