Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam AZ-104 topic 3 question 1 discussion

Actual exam question from Microsoft's AZ-104
Question #: 1
Topic #: 3
[All AZ-104 Questions]

You have an Azure subscription named Subscription1 that contains the storage accounts shown in the following table:

You plan to use the Azure Import/Export service to export data from Subscription1.
You need to identify which storage account can be used to export the data.
What should you identify?

• A. storage1
  • B. storage2
  • C. storage3
  • D. storage4
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D 🗳️
Azure Import/Export service supports the following of storage accounts:
✑ Standard General Purpose v2 storage accounts (recommended for most scenarios)
✑ Blob Storage accounts
✑ General Purpose v1 storage accounts (both Classic or Azure Resource Manager deployments),
Azure Import/Export service supports the following storage types:
✑ Import supports Azure Blob storage and Azure File storage
✑ Export supports Azure Blob storage
Reference:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/storage/common/storage-import-export-requirements

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
mlantonis
Highly Voted 2 years, 11 months ago
Correct Answer: D Azure Import/Export service supports the following of storage accounts: ✑ Standard General Purpose v2 storage accounts (recommended for most scenarios) ✑ Blob Storage accounts ✑ General Purpose v1 storage accounts (both Classic or Azure Resource Manager deployments), Azure Import/Export service supports the following storage types: ✑ Import supports Azure Blob storage and Azure File storage ✑ Export supports Azure Blob storage. Azure Files not supported. Only storage4 can be exported. Reference: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/storage/common/storage-import-export-requirements
upvoted 206 times
suriyaswamy
2 years, 8 months ago
Very useful Info
upvoted 1 times
Babustest
6 months, 2 weeks ago
Thank you
upvoted 1 times
nfett
Highly Voted 2 years, 11 months ago
From the provided link. I assume since they table in the question notes "Storage" its being disregarded as an invalid option. Thus the answer blob appears to be correct. Standard General Purpose v2 storage accounts (recommended for most scenarios) Blob Storage accounts
upvoted 10 times
tashakori
Most Recent 1 month ago
D is right
upvoted 1 times
Amir1909
1 month, 3 weeks ago
D is correct
upvoted 1 times
Tilakarasu
3 months, 1 week ago
Azure Import/Export service allows data transfer into Azure Blobs and Azure Files by creating jobs. The jobs can be import or export jobs. An import job allows you to import data into Azure Blobs or Azure files whereas the export job allows data to be exported from Azure Blobs.
upvoted 1 times
oopspruu
8 months ago
Given answer is right. Notes below: Azure Import/Export Supports: Standard General Purpose v2 storage accounts, Blob Storage Accounts, General Purpose v1 accounts. Types Supported: Import – Blob, Files, Export – Blob. Archive tier is not supported for Export.
upvoted 1 times
GoldenDisciple2
8 months, 2 weeks ago
Just want clarification. I'm assuming that the answer can't be B because the Azure service contains data in file and table. Where as if it was only file without table then B would have been a good choice as well as D?
upvoted 1 times
eeperez
8 months, 1 week ago
You cannot export Azure Files with Azure Import/Export.
upvoted 1 times
Mehedi007
8 months, 3 weeks ago
Selected Answer: D
"Block blobs, Page blobs, and Append blobs supported" https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/import-export/storage-import-export-requirements#supported-storage-types
upvoted 1 times
NYTK
9 months ago
Came in exams 27/7/2023. I selected D
upvoted 5 times
itguyeu
9 months, 4 weeks ago
I used free version access for this site and it helped me pass the exam. Some questions that I had on the exams, I took the exam more than once, are not available under the free tier access, but 80% of the questions came from here. I do recommend investing a bit of money and getting full access to this site. I didn't memorise answers but analysed them and studied as Microsoft does tweak them a bit. This Q was on the exam.
upvoted 2 times
kmsalman
10 months ago
was on the exam on June 17 2023
upvoted 2 times
sadsad
10 months, 2 weeks ago
When using the Azure Import/Export service to export data, the supported storage account types are as follows: Standard General Purpose v2 Storage Accounts: The Azure Import/Export service supports exporting data from storage accounts of the Standard General Purpose v2 kind. These storage accounts provide a combination of storage capabilities for blobs, files, queues, and tables. Blob Storage Accounts: Blob storage accounts, which are specialized storage accounts optimized for storing and serving large amounts of unstructured data, can also be used for exporting data using the Azure Import/Export service.
upvoted 2 times
guegue
11 months ago
Correct Answer: D Rerfer to MS official documentation - https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/import-export/storage-import-export-service#how-does-importexport-work
upvoted 1 times
Juanchooo
11 months, 1 week ago
Came in my exam today 17/05/23
upvoted 2 times
fishy_resolver
1 year ago
Correct Answer: D From the tutorial: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/import-export/storage-import-export-data-to-blobs?tabs=azure-portal-preview 1. Have at least one Azure Storage account with a storage container Supported storage types: Import: Azure Blob Storage, Azure Files storage Export: Azure Blob Storage Based on the question, for an export job a storage container is required with Blob storage not file storage
upvoted 1 times
UmbongoDrink
1 year, 2 months ago
Selected Answer: D
It's D
upvoted 1 times
Hongzu13
1 year, 3 months ago
This was on the exam today!
upvoted 4 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...