Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam AI-102 topic 2 question 1 discussion

Actual exam question from Microsoft's AI-102
Question #: 1
Topic #: 2
[All AI-102 Questions]

HOTSPOT -
You are developing an application that will use the Computer Vision client library. The application has the following code.

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.
NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
Hot Area:

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer:
Box 1: No -

Box 2: Yes -
The ComputerVision.analyzeImageInStreamAsync operation extracts a rich set of visual features based on the image content.

Box 3: No -
Images will be read from a stream.
Reference:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/java/api/com.microsoft.azure.cognitiveservices.vision.computervision.computervision.analyzeimageinstreamasync

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
motu
Highly Voted 2 years, 10 months ago
Box 3 is Yes, the stream will be generated from a local image!
upvoted 73 times
Adedoyin_Simeon
Highly Voted 2 years, 9 months ago
Box 3 should be Yes, a stream is only a pathway for data. and in this case the data actually comes from a local file. The correct answer would be No, Yes, Yes.
upvoted 27 times
michaelmorar
Most Recent 6 days, 1 hour ago
The fact that the parameter is named 'local', might be misleading - it could be anything. HOWEVER, I'm not a C# expert, but File.OpenRead tells us that the file is on a filesystem to which the device has access. SO my vote is NYY
upvoted 1 times
varinder82
3 weeks, 2 days ago
Final Answer: N Y Y
upvoted 1 times
rdemontis
5 months, 2 weeks ago
To me correct answers are NYY. localImage parameter is a string, that's a file path
upvoted 3 times
zellck
9 months, 3 weeks ago
NYY is the answer. https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/java/api/com.microsoft.azure.cognitiveservices.vision.computervision.computervision?view=azure-java-legacy#com-microsoft-azure-cognitiveservices-vision-computervision-computervision-analyzeimageinstreamasync(byte-()-analyzeimageinstreamoptionalparameter) his operation extracts a rich set of visual features based on the image content. Two input methods are supported (1) Uploading an image or (2) specifying an image URL.
upvoted 10 times
Lion007
5 months, 4 weeks ago
NYN Box 3: No.... because the image (whether uploaded or a URL), the CODE will read it as a An image STEAM. Please continue reading the same URL you shared.
upvoted 1 times
propanther
5 months, 4 weeks ago
File.OpenRead is a System.IO method and reads file from the local storage path provided as a parameter hence last one is Y as it reads file from local storage https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/api/system.io.file.openread?view=net-7.0
upvoted 4 times
ninjia
1 year, 8 months ago
Box 1: No. The code generates description and tags. See line 3,4 Box 2: Yes. The code displays tag.Name and tag.Confidence Box 3: Yes. File.OpenRead reads a local file. See https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/api/system.io.file.openread?view=net-6.0
upvoted 6 times
Eltooth
1 year, 9 months ago
No Yes Yes
upvoted 2 times
mohamedba
1 year, 9 months ago
Answer is NYY
upvoted 3 times
gursimran_s
1 year, 12 months ago
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/java/api/com.microsoft.azure.cognitiveservices.vision.computervision.computervision.analyzeimageinstreamasync?view=azure-java-legacy
upvoted 1 times
sumanshu
2 years, 3 months ago
Not A Face Recognition, But Analyze the Image (i.e. extract information from the images) Console.write shows, it will return TAG and Confidence File.Openread(localImage) - Will read from local system NO YES YES
upvoted 6 times
Ravnit
2 years, 4 months ago
Was on exam 27/11/2021
upvoted 2 times
ovokpus
2 years, 4 months ago
No, Yes, Yes.
upvoted 4 times
mikegsm
2 years, 5 months ago
Seems to be: NO, YES, YES
upvoted 2 times
Duch003
2 years, 9 months ago
I agree that C is technically correct, but they are still expecting us to answer No for that one, because, if we stick that much to the details, it will be read from stream, not as a picture directly. Tricky one, I do not like it as well.
upvoted 7 times
WillyMac
2 years, 10 months ago
motu: I agree. Box 3 should be Yes
upvoted 4 times
azurelearner666
2 years, 9 months ago
Agree! File.OpenRead() can only accept a filepath so yes.
upvoted 4 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...