Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam NS0-160 topic 1 question 32 discussion

Actual exam question from Netapp's NS0-160
Question #: 32
Topic #: 1
[All NS0-160 Questions]

You want to use FabricPool technology to tier SnapVault destination volumes to the capacity tier.
In this scenario, which action would you perform to accomplish this task?

• A. Create the destination volume on the FabricPool-enabled aggregate and assign the backup tiering policy to the destination volume.
  • B. Create both the source and destination volumes on a standard aggregate and assign the backup tiering policy to the destination volume.
  • C. Create both the source and destination volumes on the FabricPool-enabled aggregate and assign the backup tiering policy to the source volume.
  • D. Create the source volume on the FabricPool-enabled aggregate and assign the backup tiering policy to the source volume.
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
kombayn
1 month, 2 weeks ago
C makes no sense - such config will move all data of source volume to capacity tier. Correct is A
upvoted 1 times
safodz
3 years, 2 months ago
Next is the backup policy, which is primarily used for DR (more on that later). For the backup policy, you need to have a non-production SnapVault or SnapMirror destination volume.
upvoted 1 times
whoistheg
3 years, 9 months ago
have a look at section 2.2 here https://www.netapp.com/us/media/tr-4598.pdf Im leaning towards A. The question is asking about snap vault destination to tier nothing about source.
upvoted 2 times
BigEars
3 years, 9 months ago
I haven't tried it, but the only answer that makes sense to me is A. It doesn't make sense to make the source and destination of a snapvault relationship on the same aggregate because that would break SV fan-in configs (many to one SV relationships) so not B or C, And although you could have a FabricPool Relationship with Both Source and Destination, they are potentially very different because of 'many to one' relationships. So for me, the Answer is A. WRT B_rad comment that you can't assign a policy to destination, I can't see any reference to that in fabricPool docs. It seems a desirable config to establish a fabricPool tiering policy with a snapvault destination.
upvoted 3 times
B_rad
4 years, 1 month ago
Answer is C, you cannot assign a policy to the destination.
upvoted 2 times
4 years, 2 months ago
anser is A why?
upvoted 2 times
4 years, 2 months ago
I think ans is C
upvoted 1 times
andersonneo
4 years, 7 months ago
Yes A is correct
upvoted 2 times
gino
4 years, 7 months ago
i think A
upvoted 4 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...