Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam PEGAPCSA80V1_2019 topic 1 question 9 discussion

Actual exam question from Pegasystems's PEGAPCSA80V1_2019
Question #: 9
Topic #: 1
[All PEGAPCSA80V1_2019 Questions]

You are developing a case type to process visa applications. As part of the process, applicants need to schedule an interview with the consulate. A child Interview case is created for the interview process and assessment. Following the interview, it typically takes 48 hours for the consulate to reach a decision. For the visa case to proceed to applicant notification, the Interview case needs to be resolved.
How do you configure a case type to achieve the required behavior?

• A. Add a Create Case step that creates the Interview child case. There is no need to add a Wait step.
  • B. Add a Create Case step that creates the Interview child case. Following this step, add a Wait step that pauses the parent case until the interview case reaches a status of Resolved and after 48 hours have elapsed.
  • C. Add a Create Case step that creates the Interview child case. Following this step, add a Wait step that pauses the parent case until 48 hours have elapsed.
  • D. Add a Create Case step that creates the Interview child case. Following this step, add a Wait step that pauses the parent case until the Interview case reaches a status of Resolved.
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
Nick20
Highly Voted 2 years, 11 months ago
Correct Answer is D
upvoted 7 times
JoseN
Highly Voted 3 years, 4 months ago
I don't understand why. The text says it TYPICALLY takes 48h but the case should be resolved to progress. So, if the decision is taken in 24h why you can't progress the case? Also, if decision is not taken in these 48h the case is going to progress and I understand it is wrong....
upvoted 5 times
AndyTokyo608
Most Recent 1 year, 4 months ago
Selected Answer: D
right anw is D
upvoted 3 times
TheGodfather
2 years, 9 months ago
as JoseN, for me the C answer is wrong. It Says 'TYPICALLY". For me is NOT a condition. its a variable circumstance .
upvoted 2 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...