Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam PEGAPCSSA87V1 topic 1 question 45 discussion

Actual exam question from Pegasystems's PEGAPCSSA87V1
Question #: 45
Topic #: 1
[All PEGAPCSSA87V1 Questions]

Which two best practices for creating a mobile app on Pega Platform guarantee a consistent user experience? (Choose two.)

• A. Apply both responsive and adaptive user interface designs to optimize the display of the app.
  • B. Decide early in the development process if the mobile app supports offline mode.
  • C. Incorporate Android emulators during the development and production phases.
  • D. Use multiple unlocked rulesets when developing a mobile app.
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: AD 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
Alex1999
Highly Voted 1 year, 2 months ago
Answer is A&B
upvoted 8 times
TheGodfather
Most Recent 1 year ago
I came across this question in my first certification attempt and although I didn't have that question on the map. Really using common sense you can get the answer. At first it is evident that the use of responsive design is absolutely logical and on the other hand the early implementation of characteristics and determining them is part of the realization of any software product
upvoted 1 times
Kmax98
11 months, 3 weeks ago
Then what is the answer?
upvoted 1 times
Palazzo
5 months, 1 week ago
As the Godfather says: As long as mother is alive, nothing happens to Fredo.
upvoted 2 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...