Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam PRINCE2-Practitioner topic 20 question 1 discussion

Actual exam question from PRINCE2's PRINCE2-Practitioner
Question #: 1
Topic #: 20
[All PRINCE2-Practitioner Questions]

Which 2 statements should be recorded under the Reasons heading?

• A. The lack of up-to-date technology in MFH means a re-engineering of existing services will not necessarily deliver the performance improvements required.
  • B. Providing re-engineered services in-house will remove the need to transfer staff to a service provider.
  • C. The Ministry of Food Hygiene (MFH) needs to deal with the increasing pressure to cut costs and better manage supplier's performance.
  • D. Relocating staff to the selected service provider's premises will mean that no property transfer is required.
  • E. The inadequate controls, outdated standards and outdated technology must be addressed.
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: CD 🗳️
http://www.whatisprince2.net/prince2-theme-business-case.php

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
RajPathak
Highly Voted 3 years, 3 months ago
C and E
upvoted 10 times
ravi_aws
Most Recent 6 months, 2 weeks ago
C) The Ministry of Food Hygiene (MFH) needs to deal with the increasing pressure to cut costs and better manage supplier's performance. E) The inadequate controls, outdated standards and outdated technology must be addressed.
upvoted 1 times
chancol
2 years, 1 month ago
I think the question is trying to lead to the point that there is no absolute need to address the technology issues within the organization. Outsourcing means that they don't need to fix it. It is the reduction of the confusion that needs to be addressed. Hence, E is not correct. And the only remaining logical choice is D if E is ruled out. I know this is not intuitive but just how I try to make sense of the model answer.
upvoted 1 times
SolarPRINCE2
2 years, 5 months ago
It should be C & E
upvoted 1 times
Alex_28
3 years ago
no idea why "D" is correct one
upvoted 2 times
Ciluba
3 years, 4 months ago
C & E are correct
upvoted 3 times
TM_
3 years, 6 months ago
Should be C & E
upvoted 2 times
Pauly
3 years, 7 months ago
C&E is the most logical choice and matches the text. The explanation of D is nowhere mentioned and is more a consequence than a reason.
upvoted 2 times
danyo
3 years, 7 months ago
C and E are the best ones
upvoted 2 times
Tocky
3 years, 8 months ago
Puzzled why D instead of E would go under Reason heading of the business case - can someone explain please?
upvoted 1 times
Siddharth_Kr
3 years, 8 months ago
definitely C and E.
upvoted 2 times
Chickey
3 years, 9 months ago
C & E would be the most relevant answers for this I bleive.
upvoted 3 times
rkahb
3 years, 11 months ago
I believe it is C and E
upvoted 1 times
Obi83
3 years, 11 months ago
why is D part of a reason in this scenario. there is no mention of staff transfer to selected service provide as a reason for starting the project
upvoted 4 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...