Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam Certified Platform App Builder topic 1 question 226 discussion

Actual exam question from Salesforce's Certified Platform App Builder
Question #: 226
Topic #: 1
[All Certified Platform App Builder Questions]

Universal Containers allows users to create standard reports on demand.
What are two considerations users should be aware of when creating a new report? (Choose two.)

• A. Users can require that child objects exist for parent records using a cross filter
  • B. Records will be available in the report regardless of security permissions
  • C. Reports created from standard report types are available to all users
  • D. The report type determines the types of records and fields that will be available
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: BD 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
AlexUp
2 months, 1 week ago
Selected Answer: CD
C and D are correct.
upvoted 1 times
rayzy000
8 months, 3 weeks ago
Standard Report Types operate on the primary object's sharing setting. B has to be wrong. I am seeing C&D are correct. https://help.salesforce.com/s/articleView?id=sf.security_sharing_owd_external_user_srt.htm&type=5
upvoted 1 times
Stephn
1 year, 9 months ago
C should say "Standard Report Types are available to all users" and it's true. D Is also true.
upvoted 1 times
Ma21
2 years, 1 month ago
B and D - Looks correct
upvoted 1 times
maxsnt
2 years, 1 month ago
The only one I'm sure about is D. Which other one is correct? I'd exclude A because cross filters are for custom report types. I'd also exclude B since people should not be able to see records they have no access to. C leaves me uncertain, meaning that standard reports are indeed available to everyone, but customized report created from standard report types might not (e.g. reports saved in private folders). What am I missing?
upvoted 3 times
wka520
2 years, 2 months ago
A,C are correct
upvoted 3 times
BaoYou
2 years, 9 months ago
B,D are correct
upvoted 1 times
mmarta
3 years ago
Why is D not correct? And Why A is correct? In case of standard report type you will have always records where child records are present, so no filter is needed, is in the custom report type that you have to filter.
upvoted 2 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...