Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam PSM I topic 1 question 55 discussion

Actual exam question from Scrum's PSM I
Question #: 55
Topic #: 1
[All PSM I Questions]

Which technique is the best way the Scrum Master can ensure that the Development Team communicates effectively with the Product Owner?

• A. Monitor communications between them and facilitate direct collaboration.
  • B. Teach the Development Team to talk in terms of business needs and objectives.
  • C. Teach the Product Owner about the technologies employed during the Sprints.
  • D. Act as a go-between for them.
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
Anosa
Highly Voted 3 years, 10 months ago
The Answer is A .. https://agileforgrowth.com/blog/scrumteam-communication/
upvoted 12 times
bsfl
Highly Voted 4 years, 3 months ago
shouble be B
upvoted 5 times
wym
4 years ago
Its Product Owner's responsibility to understand business, not the Dev team.
upvoted 10 times
Jyoti1010
Most Recent 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Selected Answer: A
The answer is A.
upvoted 1 times
Mi_Windsor
8 months, 1 week ago
The right answer is A
upvoted 1 times
Albinopreto
8 months, 3 weeks ago
B. Apprenez à l'équipe de développement à parler en termes de besoins et d'objectifs commerciaux. Explication : Le rôle du Scrum Master est de faciliter et d'améliorer les interactions entre l'équipe de développement et le Product Owner. L'une des meilleures façons de le faire est d'aider l'équipe de développement à mieux comprendre les besoins et les objectifs commerciaux du projet. Cela permettra à l'équipe de mieux aligner son travail sur les priorités du Product Owner et de fournir un produit qui répond aux besoins réels du client. A. Surveiller les communications entre eux et faciliter la collaboration directe : Bien que le Scrum Master facilite la collaboration, il ne devrait pas surveiller les communications entre les membres de l'équipe et le Product Owner. Il devrait plutôt encourager des interactions ouvertes et transparentes.
upvoted 2 times
amog
3 years, 2 months ago
Answer is A
upvoted 2 times
eldamiel
3 years, 11 months ago
Correct answer is B. PO dont have to be teached about tech and Devs dont have to be teached about business. Act as a go-between can be deleted, the only option is B
upvoted 3 times
LammyG
2 years, 1 month ago
I agree with your explanation, but it's only option A that is left.
upvoted 1 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...