Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam PSM I topic 1 question 3 discussion

Actual exam question from Scrum's PSM I
Question #: 3
Topic #: 1
[All PSM I Questions]

Which output from Sprint Planning provides the Development Team with a target and overarching direction for the Sprint?

• A. The Sprint Backlog.
  • B. The Sprint Goal
  • C. The release plan.
  • D. Sprint Review minutes.
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B 🗳️
Reference:
https://www.scrum.org/forum/scrum-forum/5606/sprint-planning#:~:text=A%20Sprint%20Goal%20should%20set,of%20a%20Sprint%20Planning%
20session

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
Djedjig
1 month, 1 week ago
B, is correct
upvoted 1 times
CarlosTheBoldest
3 months, 1 week ago
Selected Answer: B
Anwser is b for sure
upvoted 1 times
Issam_KHELIL
5 months, 1 week ago
Answer B
upvoted 2 times
Mi_Windsor
8 months ago
Answer is B
upvoted 1 times
prithvi3593
1 year, 11 months ago
Answer should be B. As per scrum.org "A Sprint Goal should set the target and overarching direction of the Sprint. In combination with the Sprint Backlog, this represents the Sprint Plan, and is the expected output of a Sprint Planning session."
upvoted 2 times
Bilal
2 years, 12 months ago
Sprint Goal "B"
upvoted 4 times
Tammy037
3 years, 1 month ago
I think ans is A. The Sprint Goal, the Product Backlog items selected for the Sprint, plus the plan for delivering them are together referred to as the Sprint Backlog. Sprint Backlog includes Sprint Goal.
upvoted 2 times
Meo
3 years, 2 months ago
Option A. Sprint Backlog is the correct answer. Scrum Guide, Page #10 says: "The Sprint Goal, the Product Backlog items selected for the Sprint, plus the plan for delivering them are together referred to as the Sprint Backlog."
upvoted 3 times
Naz1
3 years, 2 months ago
Sprint Goal is for me
upvoted 2 times
Anosa
3 years, 10 months ago
B is the correct Answer " Sprint Goal" , Sprint Goal should set the target and overarching direction of the Sprint. In combination with the Sprint Backlog, this represents the Sprint Plan, and is the expected output of a Sprint Planning session.
upvoted 4 times
Stallon
3 years, 10 months ago
Sprint Goal provides directions to Dev team while sprint backlog and sprint planning are artifacts and event for supporting and achieving the goal.
upvoted 3 times
Lurd_Mayor
3 years, 11 months ago
A. The Sprint Backlog.
upvoted 2 times
unkn0wn4
3 years, 10 months ago
The sprint backlog is the other output of sprint planning. A sprint backlog is a list of the product backlog items the team commits to delivering plus the list of tasks necessary to delivering those product backlog items
upvoted 1 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...