Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam CSA topic 1 question 211 discussion

Actual exam question from ServiceNow's CSA
Question #: 211
Topic #: 1
[All CSA Questions]

The Report Designer contains different sections for configuring your report. Which section is used to specify grouping and calculations to be run against the data?

• A. Style
  • B. Group by
  • C. Configure
  • D. Format
  • E. Data
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
Dekoreh
7 months, 3 weeks ago
Selected Answer: C
Based on SN ebook pg 267
upvoted 2 times
al3xunder
1 year, 1 month ago
Answer is C. https://developer.servicenow.com/dev.do#!/learn/courses/tokyo/app_store_learnv2_reportanalytics_tokyo_reporting_and_analytics/app_store_learnv2_reportanalytics_tokyo_data_visualization/app_store_learnv2_reportanalytics_tokyo_configuring_reports
upvoted 2 times
agm43
1 year, 1 month ago
Answer is C. Configure. https://docs.servicenow.com/bundle/tokyo-now-intelligence/page/use/reporting/reference/aggregation-reporting.html
upvoted 1 times
agm43
1 year, 1 month ago
There are only 4 sections and they are DATA, TYPE, CONFIGURE, and STYLE. And Group by do not include calculations Aggregation does. Both Group by and Aggregation are both under the Configure section therefore making C. Configure the answer.
upvoted 1 times
agm43
1 year, 1 month ago
The answer is the Configure section. The data section does not provide any of what the question is asking. Group by is not a section its a subsection under Configure.
upvoted 1 times
RGGG
1 year, 1 month ago
Answer is B, I checked it on my instance
upvoted 1 times
ellitetka
1 year, 1 month ago
I think B. Group by should be the correct answer...
upvoted 1 times
ellitetka
1 year, 1 month ago
I think B. Grouop by should be the correct answer...
upvoted 1 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...