Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam VMCE_V9 topic 1 question 157 discussion

Actual exam question from Veeam's VMCE_V9
Question #: 157
Topic #: 1
[All VMCE_V9 Questions]

Which of the following statements regarding encryption in Veeam Backup & Replication are true? (Choose three.)

• A. If data is encrypted at rest, it means a Backup to Tape job is storing encrypted backups on tape
  • B. If data is encrypted at rest, it means a Backup Job targeting a Backup Repository has encryption enabled
  • C. A Backup Jab has encryption enabled and is used at the source for a Backup to tape Job. If the Tape Media Pool has encryption enabled, the data will be encrypted a second time
  • D. A Backup Jab has encryption enabled and is used at the source for a Backup to tape Job. If the Tape Media Pool has encryption enabled, the data will be not encrypted a second time
  • E. To ensure backups stored on tape are encrypted, enable encryption in the Backup to Tape job
  • F. To ensure backups stored on tape are encrypted, enable encryption in the Tape Media Pool
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: ADF 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
Angegardien
3 years, 1 month ago
Why not ACE? it says Ensure that backups are encrypted. If you disable the encryption in the job and the tape media does not support encryption then there is no encryption at all.
upvoted 1 times
zaki
4 years, 4 months ago
I guess BCF
upvoted 2 times
JM
4 years, 10 months ago
I agree to ACF https://helpcenter.veeam.com/docs/backup/hyperv/encryption_tape.html?ver=95u4
upvoted 3 times
UncleJap
5 years, 1 month ago
ACF, in my opinion.
upvoted 4 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...