Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam 2V0-31.20 topic 1 question 36 discussion

Actual exam question from VMware's 2V0-31.20
Question #: 36
Topic #: 1
[All 2V0-31.20 Questions]

An administrator must restrict the amount of memory resources available for a specific group of users.
On which component would the administrator configure this?

• A. Projects
  • B. Cloud Accounts
  • C. Cloud Zones
  • D. Flavor Mappings
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C 🗳️
Reference:
https://www.stevenbright.com/2019/11/getting-started-with-vrealize-automation-8-0-cloud-assembly/2/

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
lucasmvbr
Highly Voted 3 years, 4 months ago
A is correct
upvoted 7 times
daeng
Most Recent 2 years, 8 months ago
A is Correct
upvoted 1 times
ex_profa
2 years, 9 months ago
Correct answer is D. In Flavor Mappings you define CPU and RAM. In Cloud Zones (A) you can define a Region on some Cloud Account (vSphere, AWS, Azure...)
upvoted 1 times
ex_profa
2 years, 9 months ago
Sorry, I've made a big mistake. Correct answer is A - Project.
upvoted 1 times
tch
2 years, 10 months ago
just verify... answer A could be more accurate ! I
upvoted 1 times
rammurti84
2 years, 10 months ago
Should be A , https://blogs.vmware.com/management/2020/03/vra-resource-limits.html, go through this blog and focus on line "Projects then control how resources are allocated to a deployment and requesting user. " , question here also same ---- An administrator must restrict the amount of memory resources available for a speci¦c group of users
upvoted 1 times
uvsk
2 years, 10 months ago
A is correct as Projects control how resources are allocated to a deployment and requesting user.
upvoted 1 times
claw85
2 years, 10 months ago
The answer is C. You set the memory limit for the project on the Cloud Zone component inside the project, under the provisioning tab.
upvoted 2 times
robertoj2
3 years, 1 month ago
I Think is A. Cloud zones can set the priority when multiple jobs are being provisioned to the same resource. You can limit the number of instances that can be deployed within the project. The default value of 0 gives you unlimited instances. You can also limit the maximum amount of memory that the project can consume in the cloud zone. From Students Book...
upvoted 1 times
elratais
3 years, 3 months ago
I am 100% sure it's A. There's another question about the function of projects in this very dump and one of the correct answers there is "Map compute resources to users and groups". So it is A for me. Cloud Zones map ressources, but not to users and groups.
upvoted 4 times
Garbage
3 years, 3 months ago
Definitely A. I don't see where you can restrict resources or users from Cloud Zones.
upvoted 1 times
Deepthi_grandhi
3 years, 3 months ago
C is correct. when adding cloud zones while creating the project we can configure the memory resource required for the cloud zone in the project
upvoted 1 times
Fury
3 years, 3 months ago
On which component would the Administrator configure this? - Cloud Zone within a project for this group of users. https://blogs.vmware.com/management/2020/03/vra-resource-limits.html Answer C is correct.
upvoted 1 times
MMD
3 years, 3 months ago
A is correct
upvoted 3 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...