Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam 2V0-31.20 topic 1 question 9 discussion

Actual exam question from VMware's 2V0-31.20
Question #: 9
Topic #: 1
[All 2V0-31.20 Questions]

An administrator is building a blueprint to allow users to select a cloud type.
The cloud type options are:
✑ Amazon Web Services
✑ vSphere
Where will the administrator configure capability tags so that the proper compute is selected at the time of deployment?

• A. Projects
  • B. Cloud Accounts
  • C. Cloud Zones
  • D. Network Profile
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C 🗳️
Reference:
https://docs.vmware.com/en/vRealize-Automation/8.1/Using-and-Managing-Cloud-Assembly/GUID-8E630DEA-4732-45FC-9655-6933D55818C1.html

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
uvsk
2 years, 10 months ago
C is correct. You can create capability tags on compute resources, cloud zones, images and image maps, and networks and network profiles
upvoted 3 times
Pique
3 years, 1 month ago
Then the answer should be C and D: Lecture Manual 7-9 Capability Tags and Constraint TagsCapability tags can be placed on resources, cloud zones, storage profiles, and network profiles.
upvoted 1 times
ollafz
3 years, 3 months ago
C - definetely Cloud Zones, f.i. capability tag for cloud zone AWS cloud:public, and the other one for vSphere cloud:private
upvoted 2 times
Garbage
3 years, 3 months ago
I have tested this with 8.1 and capability tags can be added in Cloud Zone and Cloud Accounts. I would say Cloud Accounts (B).
upvoted 1 times
AleemUddin
3 years, 4 months ago
C is correct.
upvoted 4 times
Saad_Ahmed
3 years, 4 months ago
I think it's A (project)
upvoted 1 times
lordnano
3 years, 4 months ago
It is C: "A capability tag is placed on a specific resource to indicate a capability. Capability tags can be placed on resources, cloud zones, storage profiles, and network profiles "
upvoted 5 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...