Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam 2V0-01.19 topic 1 question 42 discussion

Actual exam question from VMware's 2V0-01.19
Question #: 42
Topic #: 1
[All 2V0-01.19 Questions]

When specifying a trigger action for an Alarm Definition, what two alarm state changes are available to be triggered on? (Choose two.)

• A. From normal to critical
  • B. From critical to warning
  • C. From critical to normal
  • D. From normal to warning
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: BD 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
alinouri
Highly Voted 4 years, 5 months ago
@platin : when you create a new alarm, you set general settings, Triggers and Actions. When you are configuring actions, there are columns showing status changes but icons are only used. Green tick to yellow triangle (normal to warning), warning to critical, critical to warning and warning to normal. These are valid ones. Just two are listed in the choices for this question. If you check the columns in the screenshot in the below link, you will get it : https://virtuallymikebrown.com/2011/11/03/add-e-mail-alerts-to-all-40-default-vsphere-4-1-alarms/
upvoted 22 times
miglanc
4 years, 2 months ago
I agree
upvoted 3 times
Peong
Highly Voted 3 years, 10 months ago
The answer is B and D. The available alarm state changes are: 1. Normal to Warning. 2. Warning to Critical. 3. Critical to Warning. 4. Warning to Normal. https://geek-university.com/vmware-esxi/create-alarms/
upvoted 6 times
JayT88
Most Recent 2 years, 10 months ago
B and D correct. Passed with 500/500 today
upvoted 2 times
fuentesbcn
3 years, 2 months ago
A good solution to remember this is listing the states like this: normal-warning-critical If any or this options are not correlative in the sequence, the answer is incorrect. This is very usefull to me, i hope that for you too
upvoted 2 times
Mig
3 years, 11 months ago
BD - correct answer
upvoted 3 times
as2ah1
4 years ago
ii believe it is A & D where the only way to triggered on when change from normal to warring or critical
upvoted 1 times
TiredofTesting
4 years ago
Just checked against my production system. You can go from normal to warning, warning to critical, critical to warning, and warning to normal. You can't skip and go from normal to critical or critical to normal. So the answers are correct. B & D.
upvoted 10 times
Amitm
4 years, 2 months ago
Nice Explanation
upvoted 1 times
platin
4 years, 5 months ago
I don't understand this question. Could anyone give me an explain link.
upvoted 1 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...