Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam 2V0-21.20 topic 1 question 1 discussion

Actual exam question from VMware's 2V0-21.20
Question #: 1
Topic #: 1
[All 2V0-21.20 Questions]

Refer to the exhibit.

Which trusted infrastructure component is missing and represented by the area labeled `A`?

• A. Key Management Server
  • B. vSphere Virtual Machine Encryption
  • C. Key Provider Service
  • D. Attestation Service
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A 🗳️
Reference:
https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere/7.0/com.vmware.vsphere.security.doc/GUID-CEFC9BAE-1685-49A7-9854-4AC997F2F1C3.html https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere/7.0/com.vmware.vsphere.security.doc/GUID-E4945A3B-BCBE-42AD-A00F-6A6957217041.html

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
duleribo
4 months, 2 weeks ago
itexamstest.com Correct Answer is A.
upvoted 3 times
rikimbengo
5 months ago
Thank you for the dumps. I scored 476 on my exam today.
upvoted 1 times
JoviedoVMW
7 months ago
Ahora no puedo acceder a todas las preguntas, solo puedo acceder a 52 preguntas. ¿Alguien puede ayudarme a acceder a las 117 preguntas? Gracias de antemano...
upvoted 1 times
markey164
7 months, 2 weeks ago
Selected Answer: A
I believe the answer is A, because (as someone else mentioned) the Box representing "A" is "outside" of the Trust Authority Cluster. That would imply the answer is more likely an external Key Management Server. If the answer were the Native Key Provider service (new to vSphere 7), the box representing A would be "inside" the dotted line!
upvoted 1 times
Oldb12
9 months, 2 weeks ago
C - Key Provider Service Key Servers Store encryption keys that are used by the Key Provider Service when encryption operations are performed. The key servers are external to vSphere Trust Authority. There is also the same image with A being "Key Servers" https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere/7.0/com.vmware.vsphere.security.doc/GUID-E4945A3B-BCBE-42AD-A00F-6A6957217041.html
upvoted 1 times
JokerRWild
10 months, 1 week ago
Selected Answer: C
The key provider service (KPS) is considered a component of the key management server (KMS). The KPS is what allows the KMS to communicate with the ESXi hosts. Without the KPS, the KMS would not be able to generate keys or register with the ESXi hosts.
upvoted 1 times
bhab
10 months, 1 week ago
Key Management Server
upvoted 1 times
hawkens
10 months, 3 weeks ago
This is a valid dump, zo maybe good to know before you start ;-) Passed today with a 500 score!
upvoted 1 times
n000b
12 months ago
A 484/500
upvoted 1 times
TshepoM
1 year, 1 month ago
Key Server : A KMIP key management server (KMS) that is associated with a Key Provider
upvoted 2 times
kulaa
1 year, 1 month ago
Site states all content free, then asks you to log in, then requires contributor access, where are the full content of 117 questions for free?
upvoted 2 times
Salila
1 year, 1 month ago
Now I'm not able access all the questions, I'm just able to access 52 questions only, please can anyone help me to access all the 117 questions. Thanks in advance...
upvoted 2 times
Cilu
1 year, 1 month ago
Passed 492/500 All questions came from this dump.
upvoted 2 times
Afino
1 year, 3 months ago
Ans: A I just passed the exam now. My Score was 492 and all the questions in my exam came from this dump.
upvoted 2 times
JoviedoVMW
7 months ago
Hola, me puedes ayudar? ya que el sitio no me arroja las 117 preguntas no se si me puedas pasar tu PDF
upvoted 1 times
Flesco
1 year, 4 months ago
Selected Answer: C
What was previously called a KMS Cluster in vSphere 6.7 is now called a key provider in vSphere 7.0. For more information about key providers, see What Is the vSphere Trust Authority Key Provider Service. https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-vSphere/8.0/vsphere-security/GUID-A7C68314-A118-4B31-A2E1-68C4D65C8DCE.html
upvoted 3 times
Erb69
1 year, 2 months ago
Answer "A" is correct because the "Key provider service" is inside the "Trusted Authority cluster". The graphic shows the arrow pointing outside of the "Trusted Authority cluster". Also the link you gave is for vSphere 8.0 and not 7.
upvoted 2 times
Synergy66
1 year, 5 months ago
Answer "A". I passed the exam right now. Minimum Score: 300 My Score: 476 All the questions I answered in the exam are here in this dump.
upvoted 2 times
Xikiturri
1 year, 5 months ago
Answer A is the correct :)
upvoted 1 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...