Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam 220-1101 topic 1 question 170 discussion

Actual exam question from CompTIA's 220-1101
Question #: 170
Topic #: 1
[All 220-1101 Questions]

A user is unable to connect a mobile phone while in a car. However, a second mobile device is able to connect in the same car. Which of the following settings should the user check on the first phone?

• A. Wi-Fi
  • B. Hotspot
  • C. Bluetooth
  • D. Location
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
e643de3
1 week, 5 days ago
Selected Answer: C
Bluetooth
upvoted 1 times
She___Wolf
9 months, 2 weeks ago
I chose C (bluetooth too) but my ""IT Career Switch" CompTia quiz said no. Correct answer is to check the hotspot "B"
upvoted 1 times
DMC71
11 months, 1 week ago
I read this as connect to a network , it never specified what it was connecting to.
upvoted 1 times
Tomeq
1 year ago
Selected Answer: C
Bluetooth is commonly used to pair devices with the car so it is a correct answer. Wi-Fi means Wireless Network that required a wireless router, switch, or WAP to connect devices with each other and broadcast transmission to the Wide Area Network. Hotspot gives SSID from the cellular connection of the mobile phone to other devices ( laptops, tablets, other mobile phones, desktop computers, etc. ); it becomes like a kind of switch or router. Location does it matter here.
upvoted 3 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...