Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam CS0-003 topic 1 question 1 discussion

Actual exam question from CompTIA's CS0-003
Question #: 1
Topic #: 1
[All CS0-003 Questions]

A recent zero-day vulnerability is being actively exploited, requires no user interaction or privilege escalation, and has a significant impact to confidentiality and integrity but not to availability. Which of the following CVE metrics would be most accurate for this zero-day threat?

• A. CVSS:31/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:H/I:K/A:L
  • B. CVSS:31/AV:K/AC:L/PR:H/UI:R/S:C/C:H/I:H/A:L
  • C. CVSS:31/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:H/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:H
  • D. CVSS:31/AV:L/AC:L/PR:R/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:L/A:H
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
roviy18891
Highly Voted 2 months, 1 week ago
Selected Answer: A passed the exams 01/10/24, 90% of my questions were from here. Had 3 PBQs which was from the version 2. Passed with 810. https://rb.gy/p0a693
upvoted 38 times
truearc
4 weeks ago
I took the test last week almost all except for one or two were from here. The 3/4 PBQs I got were questions 6,28,183 from 002 dump and the other was nmap scanning on command line.
upvoted 4 times
0ee8014
3 weeks, 5 days ago
"except for one or two were from here" what do you mean ?
upvoted 1 times
RuMMeL
2 weeks, 5 days ago
he means there were only one or two questions from here that weren't on his exam
upvoted 1 times
RuMMeL
2 weeks, 5 days ago
correction, one or two questions on his exam that were not in this dump lol
upvoted 1 times
0ee8014
2 weeks, 3 days ago
Thank You
upvoted 1 times
cybergirl97
Highly Voted 5 months ago
Very valid dump, 90% of my questions were from here. I used the 002 dump for the PBQs. I passed with 807 on 30 Nov 2023.
upvoted 13 times
LifeElevated
5 months ago
What PBQ's did you see
upvoted 3 times
cybergirl97
3 months, 3 weeks ago
The first set of PBQs before you have to pay for full access, those were the ones I saw.
upvoted 2 times
Sebatian20
4 months, 4 weeks ago
Thank you Cybergirl - was any questions from 002 (beside the PBQ) valid for the 003 exam?
upvoted 2 times
cybergirl97
3 months, 3 weeks ago
Sorry for the late reply, just now seeing this. All of my questions were from here.
upvoted 3 times
suribamba
Most Recent 4 days, 19 hours ago
has anyone taken the exam lately that could confirm if this dump still valid?
upvoted 2 times
ca96
6 days, 17 hours ago
Took the exam on the 4/26 and I'd say about 85-90% was on the test. Very good set of questions.
upvoted 4 times
FrankyD92
1 week, 3 days ago
Took the test today 4/27/24. There were only a handful of questions from this, and I mean like maybe 5 that I recognized immediately and a couple that were adjacent. I'd say unfortunately it was maybe 10% of the exam for me. Sucks because I paid for the contributor access but I wouldn't say it wasn't worth it. Everyone get's a different exam so your's may have more
upvoted 1 times
FrankyD92
1 week, 3 days ago
Forgot to mention I did pass either way. Having the knowledge is much more important than getting the cert
upvoted 1 times
DiddyKongJr
1 week, 4 days ago
Good questions about 85% from here, especially the last 20ish, paid version definitely worth it, saw same pbqs as truearc
upvoted 1 times
dave_delete_me
1 week, 4 days ago
Great job
upvoted 1 times
biggydanny
2 weeks ago
I just took the test 3 hours ago and scored 821, all the questions were from this dump, and only one question was not from this dump, it was an nmap question, 69 questions with 3 pbq's, the pbq's were question 6 on cs0-002 dump , question https://vceguide.com/simulation-686/ (help desk) and https://vceguide.com/simulation-421/, but these pbq's are on the CS0-002 dump
upvoted 4 times
cartman_sc
3 weeks, 2 days ago
Selected Answer: A
Baseado no contexto do enunciado, que diz que não há interação do usuário, a única resposta possível é a letra A. "UI:N"
upvoted 1 times
CyberJackal
1 month, 1 week ago
Correct answer is A as the UI (User Interaction) criteria specifies N for none.
upvoted 1 times
testicaleight
1 month, 3 weeks ago
This is what ChatGPT said when I asked it this question and then asked what "K" meant: I apologize for the oversight. In the context of CVSS (Common Vulnerability Scoring System), "K" represents "Key" and indicates a potential compromise of integrity, meaning that the integrity of the system might be compromised, but not to the extent of being completely altered or destroyed. Here's what each value of the Integrity (I) metric means: I:None (None): There is no impact on integrity. I:Low (Low): The integrity of the system can be partially modified. I:High (High): The integrity of the system can be completely compromised. I:K (Key): The integrity of the system can be compromised, but not to the extent of being completely altered or destroyed.
upvoted 1 times
Rumos_Ciber
3 months, 1 week ago
Today, i passed with 900 of 900. Thank you all for your explication of this questions. Good luck!
upvoted 3 times
fernandope_04
3 months, 1 week ago
were the questions from this dump on the test? or was it something different like cremeboys?
upvoted 1 times
Rumos_Ciber
3 months ago
80% of the questions were from this dump
upvoted 1 times
cremeboy01
3 months, 2 weeks ago
so happy i passed today i saw like 40 percent of the question from this dump the rest i have to use my brain. All the PBQs are from CySA 002 the one with how many workstation was infected, the one with nmap, the one with help desk ticket and a new pbq.
upvoted 1 times
ussliberty
4 months, 1 week ago
K is not a possilbe value, yet it appears in A and B H is not a possible value for UI, yet it appears in C R is not a possible value for PR, yet it appears in D So every statement contains invalid outputs. The statement tells us the following are true. Therefore, A is the most correct answer. PR=N UI=N C=H I=H A=/=H
upvoted 4 times
LifeElevated
4 months, 2 weeks ago
Over 90% questions from here, PBQ’s from 002 dump were close to exactly the same. Only a few questions I didn’t recognize. Scored in the 800’s. First PBQ was about an email spreading malware, just count how many GET requests to answer how many people downloaded it, look at the process name (mailserver.exe or something). Another was the PBQ from 002 where you identify what each server is using nmap (look at the open ports utilized), last PBQ was two parts, one for identifying which app servers where out of compliance (with the reqs in the questions) regarding TLS and Apache versions. Part two of the same question was providing recommendations to change to be complaint.
upvoted 1 times
eapau6022
4 months, 3 weeks ago
passed the exams 12/15/23, 90% of my questions were from here. Had 3 PBQs which was from the version 2. Passed with 800.
upvoted 2 times
Cukur
7 months, 2 weeks ago
Selected Answer: A
K is typo, it's H.
upvoted 2 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...