Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam PAM-DEF topic 1 question 61 discussion

Actual exam question from CyberArk's PAM-DEF
Question #: 61
Topic #: 1
[All PAM-DEF Questions]

Refer to the exhibit.

Why is user "EMEALevel2Support" unable to change the password for user "Operator"?

• A. EMEALevel2Support’s hierarchy level is not the same or higher than Operator.
  • B. EMEALevel2Support does not have the "Manage Directory Mapping" role.
  • C. Operator can only be reset by the Master user.
  • D. EMEALevel2Support does not have rights to reset passwords for other users.
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
2 weeks, 6 days ago
I think it is C
upvoted 1 times
Phnntm
3 months ago
I think it’s C https://docs.cyberark.com/pam-self-hosted/12.2/en/Content/PASIMP/Predefined-Users-and-Groups.htm
upvoted 2 times
acello
5 months, 3 weeks ago
Selected Answer: A
It would be A because it says not the same OR higher. It is obviously not higher. But it is clearly not the same, thus the EMEA Level 2 Support user cannot affect what would happen to the operator who is located in a completely different group. C would not be true unless specified, which we can't see.
upvoted 1 times
uswarrior
9 months, 3 weeks ago
Selected Answer: A
I think the answer should be A. I will lab it and confirm soon.
upvoted 3 times
Swaminathanm
10 months, 2 weeks ago
Selected Answer: C
Log on to the PrivateArk Client as the Master User. In the General tab of the User properties window, clear the Disable User checkbox. In the Authentication tab, change the default passwords. These users have important permissions, and their passwords must be non-obvious and known only by authorized users.
upvoted 1 times
d_dragos95
11 months ago
this is so confusing
upvoted 1 times
TacoTeo
1 year, 1 month ago
A, the user EMEALEvel2Support is in a different system safe, therefore cannot influence users in a different system hierarchy.
upvoted 1 times
Takumi
1 year, 1 month ago
Selected Answer: C
The answer is C.
upvoted 1 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...