Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam PSM I topic 1 question 57 discussion

Actual exam question from Scrum's PSM I
Question #: 57
Topic #: 1
[All PSM I Questions]

Which phrase best describes a Product Owner?

• A. Go-between development team and customers.
  • B. Value optimizer.
  • C. Requirements engineer.
  • D. Team manager.
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A 🗳️
Reference:
https://www.bairesdev.com/blog/the-role-of-product-owners/#:~:text=Product%20owners%20define%20the%20vision,client%20and%20the%
20development%20team.&text=Their%20job%20is%20to%20understand,everyone%20involved%20in%20the%20project

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
Qubez
Highly Voted 11 months, 3 weeks ago
but option B said optimizer and not maximizer and there's a difference between those two words
upvoted 8 times
Dilara22
Highly Voted 10 months, 1 week ago
Selected Answer: B
I think correct answer is B. SG v2020: "The Product Owner is accountable for maximizing the value of the product resulting from the work of the Scrum Team. " Instead of maximizing, I think it is okay to use optimizing too. But it is questionable.
upvoted 6 times
maverick_walker
Most Recent 2 weeks, 4 days ago
B is correct
upvoted 1 times
emelba
4 months, 4 weeks ago
Selected Answer: A
someone has to put up with the customers
upvoted 1 times
can1024
6 months ago
Selected Answer: A
How to maximize the value? Only with the customers. The product have no value without a customer.
upvoted 1 times
Poldy71
6 months, 4 weeks ago
B is correct Product Owner The Product Owner is accountable for maximizing the value of the product resulting from the work of the Scrum Team. How this is done may vary widely across organizations, Scrum Teams, and individuals.
upvoted 1 times
Jyoti1010
7 months, 3 weeks ago
Value optimizer is the right answer.
upvoted 2 times
Mi_Windsor
9 months, 1 week ago
B is the correct answer
upvoted 2 times
Albinopreto
9 months, 3 weeks ago
B. Optimiseur de valeur. Le Product Owner est généralement considéré comme un "Optimiseur de valeur" dans le contexte de la gestion de projet Agile, notamment dans la méthodologie Scrum. Le rôle du Product Owner consiste à maximiser la valeur du produit développé par l'équipe de développement pour les clients, les utilisateurs et l'entreprise. Il travaille en étroite collaboration avec l'équipe de développement pour définir les fonctionnalités et les priorités du produit en se basant sur les besoins et les exigences des parties prenantes. L'objectif principal du Product Owner est de s'assurer que le produit répond aux besoins du marché et qu'il apporte le maximum de valeur ajoutée aux utilisateurs.
upvoted 3 times
azPSM
10 months ago
I think correct answer is B.
upvoted 2 times
JoshyKawasaki
10 months, 3 weeks ago
These answers and sources should be updated; defaulting to the scrum guide where possible
upvoted 1 times
cheatcakes
1 year ago
Product Owner's core responsibility is to maximize the value of the product
upvoted 2 times
Aterniss
1 year ago
Correct Answer is : B "The Product Owner is accountable for maximizing the value of the product resulting from the work of the Scrum Team. How this is done may vary widely across organizations, Scrum Teams, and individuals." src: "https://scrumguides.org/scrum-guide.html#product-owner"
upvoted 4 times
ShubhangiB
1 year, 1 month ago
Correct Answer should be : B
upvoted 4 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...