Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam PSM I topic 1 question 32 discussion

Actual exam question from Scrum's PSM I
Question #: 32
Topic #: 1
[All PSM I Questions]

What is the main reason for the Scrum Master to be at the Daily Scrum?

• A. To gather status and progress information to report to management.
  • B. To write down any changes to the Sprint Backlog, including adding new items, and tracking progress on the burn-down.
  • C. They do not have to be there; they only need to ensure the Development Team has a Daily Scrum.
  • D. To make sure every team member answers the three questions.
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C 🗳️
Reference:
https://www.mountaingoatsoftware.com/agile/scrum/meetings/daily-scrum

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
maverick_walker
2 weeks, 4 days ago
D is correct
upvoted 1 times
Djedjig
2 months, 4 weeks ago
C is correct
upvoted 1 times
k17sun3
7 months, 2 weeks ago
Selected Answer: C
Option C is correct. The open assessment exam has the same question and the answer is C.
upvoted 3 times
Tashika
7 months ago
Thank you for the valuable comment. I am planning for the test soon, Please guide me the steps and what sort of materials we can refer during test. Please email all the details at [email protected] Your suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
upvoted 1 times
Jyoti1010
7 months, 3 weeks ago
Selected Answer: C
Option C is correct.Only developers are present.
upvoted 3 times
Godfall
8 months, 2 weeks ago
Selected Answer: D
D. To make sure every team member answers the three questions. The Daily Scrum is a time for the Development Team to inspect progress and adapt their plan for the next 24 hours. The Scrum Master's role in the Daily Scrum is to ensure that it is conducted effectively and to facilitate the meeting. They do not attend to gather status information for reporting to management (option A), write down changes to the Sprint Backlog (option B), or simply ensure that the meeting happens (option C). Instead, their primary focus is on helping the team with their interactions and by removing any impediments that may be blocking progress.
upvoted 2 times
Mi_Windsor
8 months, 3 weeks ago
Should the answer not be C? SM don’t have to be present
upvoted 2 times
Albinopreto
9 months, 3 weeks ago
La réponse correcte est : D. S'assurer que chaque membre de l'équipe répond aux trois questions. Le rôle principal du Scrum Master lors du Daily Scrum est de faciliter la réunion et de s'assurer que l'équipe suit le format et répond aux trois questions clés du Daily Scrum : Qu'est-ce que j'ai accompli depuis la dernière Daily Scrum ? Qu'est-ce que j'ai l'intention d'accomplir d'ici la prochaine Daily Scrum ? Quels obstacles m'empêchent d'atteindre mes objectifs ?
upvoted 3 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...