Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional DOP-C02 topic 1 question 30 discussion

A company has multiple accounts in an organization in AWS Organizations. The company's SecOps team needs to receive an Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) notification if any account in the organization turns off the Block Public Access feature on an Amazon S3 bucket. A DevOps engineer must implement this change without affecting the operation of any AWS accounts. The implementation must ensure that individual member accounts in the organization cannot turn off the notification.
Which solution will meet these requirements?

• A. Designate an account to be the delegated Amazon GuardDuty administrator account. Turn on GuardDuty for all accounts across the organization. In the GuardDuty administrator account, create an SNS topic. Subscribe the SecOps team's email address to the SNS topic. In the same account, create an Amazon EventBridge rule that uses an event pattern for GuardDuty findings and a target of the SNS topic.
  • B. Create an AWS CloudFormation template that creates an SNS topic and subscribes the SecOps team’s email address to the SNS topic. In the template, include an Amazon EventBridge rule that uses an event pattern of CloudTrail activity for s3:PutBucketPublicAccessBlock and a target of the SNS topic. Deploy the stack to every account in the organization by using CloudFormation StackSets.
  • C. Turn on AWS Config across the organization. In the delegated administrator account, create an SNS topic. Subscribe the SecOps team's email address to the SNS topic. Deploy a conformance pack that uses the s3-bucket-level-public-access-prohibited AWS Config managed rule in each account and uses an AWS Systems Manager document to publish an event to the SNS topic to notify the SecOps team.
  • D. Turn on Amazon Inspector across the organization. In the Amazon Inspector delegated administrator account, create an SNS topic. Subscribe the SecOps team’s email address to the SNS topic. In the same account, create an Amazon EventBridge rule that uses an event pattern for public network exposure of the S3 bucket and publishes an event to the SNS topic to notify the SecOps team.
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
lafaka
Highly Voted 5 months, 1 week ago
Selected Answer: B
itexamstest.com B is fit :)
upvoted 13 times
hedylyru
5 months, 1 week ago
The aws exam dump helped me score 89%. I would definitely recommend it.
upvoted 3 times
rlf
Highly Voted 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Answer is C. * AWS AWS Systems Manager Automation provides predefined runbooks(ex. AWS-PublishSNSNotification ) for Amazon Simple Notification Service - https://docs.aws.amazon.com/systems-manager-automation-runbooks/latest/userguide/automation-aws-publishsnsnotification.html * Running automations in multiple AWS Regions and accounts (https://docs.aws.amazon.com/systems-manager/latest/userguide/running-automations-multiple-accounts-regions.html ) B seems to be old approach. With cloudformation stackset, each account can still change resource config (ex. SNS) that causes drift.... so I choose C because it utilize AWS organization fully with aws systems manager automation in multiple regions and multiple accounts with delegated administrator account( or management account )
upvoted 9 times
seetpt
Most Recent 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Selected Answer: C
C is only correct option.
upvoted 1 times
that1guy
3 weeks, 5 days ago
Technically A would be sufficient here. The question is only asking to be NOTIFIED when block public access gets disabled. See the following GuardDuty finding: https://docs.aws.amazon.com/guardduty/latest/ug/guardduty_finding-types-s3.html#policy-s3-bucketblockpublicaccessdisabled Managing multiple GuardDuty accounts is simplified using the AWS Organizations delegated administrator feature. With this feature, the AWS Organizations management account can designate a member account to be the GuardDuty administrator for the entire organization. The delegated GuardDuty administrator is then granted permission to enable and manage GuardDuty for all existing and future accounts in the organization.
upvoted 1 times
Cervus18
2 months ago
Selected Answer: A
We can leverage AWS Organizations to enable Guarduty in all accounts. There is an S3 finding called Policy:S3/AccountBlockPublicAccessDisabled Then we setup a single EventBrdige rule in the delegated account that publish the event to the SNS topic in the same account. This is the easisest solution to be implemented and monitoring the public access seamlessly across all Organization's accounts This is a common multi-account strategy for GuardDuty with AWS organizations, to collect such finding from hundred of accounts
upvoted 3 times
2 months, 1 week ago
Amazon GuardDuty is primarily on threat detection and response, not configuration monitoring. A conformance pack is a collection of AWS Config rules and remediation actions that can be easily deployed as a single entity in an account and a Region or across an organization in AWS Organizations. https://docs.aws.amazon.com/config/latest/developerguide/conformance- packs.htmlhttps://docs.aws.
upvoted 3 times
zijo
2 months, 1 week ago
Answer is C A conformance pack is a collection of AWS Config rules and remediation actions that can be easily deployed as a single entity in an account and a Region or across an organization in AWS Organizations. You can also use AWS Systems Manager documents (SSM documents) to store your conformance pack templates on AWS and directly deploy conformance packs using SSM document names.
upvoted 2 times
Rocky007
2 months, 3 weeks ago
Hi can somebody with contributors access, would please forward all the questions pdf to me on telegram @rater250 , I'm willing to pay
upvoted 1 times
thanhnv142
3 months, 2 weeks ago
C is correct: AWS config can only be modify by admin, not member accounts
upvoted 1 times
thanhnv142
3 months, 2 weeks ago
Let me clarify: B cannot be correct because of this reason: "Deploy the stack to every account in the organization by using CloudFormation StackSets" means in every accounts of this AWS org (canbe up to hundreds of account), we will deploy a SNS topic and an EventBridge rule. This would be an extremely expensive deployment
upvoted 2 times
hotblooded
3 months, 3 weeks ago
Option B is also not a valid case because we can direct use config with eventbrige why to go for clod trail we can use aws config rule s3-bucket-public-read-prohibited if rule changes eventbridge will trigger sns
upvoted 2 times
hotblooded
3 months, 3 weeks ago
I got confused with option B and C , but Lets think in C option when I will use system manager to trigger SNS I can simply use eventbridge run that checks for config rule compliance change , IF compliance changes then as a target we will specify SNS. Yes , We can also specify system manager automation document to trigger sns but why I will use it I will directly use SNS. So from above I still by looking words B is correct option. Main reason is you do not need system manager here to trigger SNS. Plus there is no mention for eventbridge rule that will trigger system manager , from config we cannot directly trigger it.
upvoted 1 times
hotblooded
3 months, 3 weeks ago
I got confused with option B and C , but Lets think in C option when I will use system manager to trigger SNS I can simply use eventbridge run that checks for config rule compliance change , IF compliance changes then as a target we will specify SNS. Yes , We can also specify system manager automation document to trigger sns but why I will use it I will directly use SNS. So from above I still by looking words B is correct option. Main reason is you do not need system manager here to trigger SNS.
upvoted 1 times
Jay_2pt0_1
4 months, 2 weeks ago
This is the type of thing that AWS Config is used for.
upvoted 2 times
csG13
4 months, 3 weeks ago
It’s not B because other users can turn it off. With AWS config in organisations only the admin in the root can do it.
upvoted 3 times
zolthar_z
4 months, 4 weeks ago
Answer is C: With B you can deploy fix the problem, but it is installed in every account, so a user with admin rights in that account can delete/modify the configuration
upvoted 2 times
z_inderjot
4 months, 4 weeks ago
C is right using Config Rules and Conformational Packs with SSM .
upvoted 3 times
zolthar_z
5 months, 4 weeks ago
Selected Answer: B
I don't have a technical reason but others dumps shows B as the Answer
upvoted 1 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...