Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional SAP-C02 topic 1 question 340 discussion

A company operates a fleet of servers on premises and operates a fleet of Amazon EC2 instances in its organization in AWS Organizations. The company's AWS accounts contain hundreds of VPCs. The company wants to connect its AWS accounts to its on-premises network. AWS Site-to-Site VPN connections are already established to a single AWS account. The company wants to control which VPCs can communicate with other VPCs.

Which combination of steps will achieve this level of control with the LEAST operational effort? (Choose three.)

• A. Create a transit gateway in an AWS account. Share the transit gateway across accounts by using AWS Resource Access Manager (AWS RAM).
  • B. Configure attachments to all VPCs and VPNs.
  • C. Setup transit gateway route tables. Associate the VPCs and VPNs with the route tables.
  • D. Configure VPC peering between the VPCs.
  • E. Configure attachments between the VPCs and VPNs.
  • F. Setup route tables on the VPCs and VPNs.
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: FDC 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
HunkyBunky
Highly Voted 5 months, 3 weeks ago
Selected Answer: ACE
I guess ACE. The company wants to control which VPC will communicate with other VPC, that means that we don't need to setup attachment for all VPCs
upvoted 10 times
devalenzuela86
5 months, 3 weeks ago
Option E proposes configuring attachments between the VPCs and VPNs. This option is necessary to connect the VPCs and VPNs to the transit gateway.
upvoted 3 times
HappyPrince
Highly Voted 5 months ago
Selected Answer: ABC
As transit gateway follows a hub and spoke model connecting all VPCs and VPNs to it makes more sense. Moreover, between VPCs and VPNs is invalid.
upvoted 9 times
seetpt
Most Recent 2 weeks ago
ABC for me
upvoted 1 times
VerRi
1 month, 4 weeks ago
We don't need "all"
upvoted 2 times
hogtrough
2 months, 1 week ago
E. You don't configure attachments between VPCs and VPNs, you configure attachments to both VPCs and VPN from the transit gateway, thus B.
upvoted 3 times
arberod
3 months ago
It is ACE
upvoted 1 times
tmlong18
4 months ago
I go ABC
upvoted 2 times
vibzr2023
4 months, 1 week ago
My Answer "ACE" Why B is correct? The question asks "The company wants to control which VPCs can communicate with other VPCs" Saying that Option B is "Involves attaching every single VPC and VPN within the organization directly to the Transit Gateway" where as Option C focuses on "establishing attachments only between the VPCs that need to communicate with each other and the VPN gateway" Can one explain why B is correct?
upvoted 1 times
vibzr2023
4 months, 1 week ago
Typo... I mean Option E Option E... focuses on "establishing attachments only between the VPCs that need to communicate with each other and the VPN gateway" Can anyone explain why B is correct?
upvoted 1 times
career360guru
4 months, 1 week ago
Option A, B, C. Option E looks feasible instead of B but that is not a requirement as company only wants to control VPC to VPC communication.
upvoted 3 times
ayadmawla
5 months, 1 week ago
ABC - we need to read the answers as a combination of steps.
upvoted 3 times
ayadmawla
5 months ago
One issue though that in order to control which VPC talks to which one, we need to setup route tables on each VPC (E) and not on the transit VPC (C) as that need to be light. So I am thinking that the choice should be ABE and not ABC. The specific use case is not mentioned here but this link should give an idea of how route tables need to be configured. https://docs.aws.amazon.com/vpc/latest/tgw/TGW_Scenarios.html
upvoted 1 times
ayadmawla
5 months ago
This article suggests the use of NACL to control inter-vpc traffic but that option is not available in the question (although there is another question that brings it up) https://intuitive.cloud/blog/securing-multi-vpc-connectivity-with-aws-transit-gateway-#:~:text=Use%20security%20groups%20and%20NACLs,connected%20to%20the%20Transit%20Gateway.
upvoted 1 times
shaaam80
5 months, 2 weeks ago
Answer - ABC
upvoted 3 times
shaaam80
5 months, 3 weeks ago
ACE. Option B mentions attaching 'all' VPCs, might not suggest control of what VPCs the company wants to include communcation
upvoted 3 times
shaaam80
5 months, 2 weeks ago
I stand corrected! Answer should be ABC. B- Configure attachments to all VPCs and VPNs. This is the TGW attachments to all VPCs and VPNs. E - Configure attachments between the VPCs and VPNs - WRONG!!
upvoted 2 times
jpes
5 months, 3 weeks ago
i'd go for abc as well.
upvoted 3 times
salazar35
5 months, 3 weeks ago
I guess ACE
upvoted 3 times
devalenzuela86
5 months, 4 weeks ago
ABC for sure
upvoted 4 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...