You are creating a SIP Entity for Avaya Aura Engagement Development Platform EDP / Avaya Breeze.
What do you have to enter in the field labelled FQDN or IP Address?
Administering an Avaya Breeze instance
Before you begin -
To complete this task you will need:
* The IP address of the Avaya Breeze Management Network Interface.
This is the same IP address you used when deploying the Virtual Machine (VM).
* The IP address including the network mask, and default gateway for the Avaya Breeze Security Module.
Procedure (see step 6 below)
1. On System Manager, in Elements, click Avaya Breeze.
2. Click Server Administration.
3. In the Avaya Breeze Server Instances list, click New.
4. In the SIP Entity field, select the SIP Entity that you created.
5. Ensure that the value in the UCID Network Node ID field is unique across the solution deployment so that it does not conflict with other UCID-generating entities like Avaya Aura Communication Manager or Avaya Aura Experience Portal.
6. In the Management Network Interface FQDN or IP Address field, type the IP address of the Avaya Breeze Management Network Interface.
References: Deploying Avaya Breeze, Release 3.1, (September 2016), page 47 https://downloads.avaya.com/css/P8/documents/101014426