Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam BCBA topic 1 question 20 discussion

Actual exam question from BACB's BCBA
Question #: 20
Topic #: 1
[All BCBA Questions]

The specific, or technical, name for the type of procedure used in the above question is:

• A. Restitution
  • B. Stimulus shaping
  • C. Over-correction
  • D. Corporal punishment
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
Dakota_V
1 year, 3 months ago
So I would have voted A....however the full term is "restitutional overcorrection"...So I am wondering if that is a trick question and they are just looking for the general overcorrection response.
upvoted 1 times
Law1
1 year, 10 months ago
I do believe that the answer is Restitution. Restitution involves improving the environment or returning the environment to a better state
upvoted 1 times
twaderade
2 years, 7 months ago
From my understanding it's one of those "trick" answers as the most correct answer would be "restitutional overcorrection"
upvoted 1 times
Jkamen
4 years, 2 months ago
Because she had to complete additional tasks after restoring the room to its original condition. If there is extra work added, then it is overcorrection. Does that help?
upvoted 3 times
Rgw
4 years, 2 months ago
How come it is not A, restitution when the student wAs restoring the environment even better than it was before?
upvoted 1 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...