Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam BCBA topic 1 question 2 discussion

Actual exam question from BACB's BCBA
Question #: 2
Topic #: 1
[All BCBA Questions]

Providing a complete description of one's procedures in a behavior analytic study of classroom management techniques is adhering to which dimensions of behavior analysis?

• A. Conceptually systematic
  • B. Applied
  • C. Technological
  • D. Analytic
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
abuechel
Highly Voted 4 years, 1 month ago
The correct answer should be technological because it's giving a description of the procedures (so that it can be replicated).
upvoted 8 times
MsMisty
3 years, 11 months ago
I agree!
upvoted 5 times
fluxfreq
3 years, 6 months ago
I agree.
upvoted 3 times
Nomi_Nae
Most Recent 6 months ago
I agree! I'm glad I wasn't the only one who felt conceptually systematic couldn't be the correct answer. Definitely technological!
upvoted 1 times
LilBird
10 months, 1 week ago
Correct answer should be technological
upvoted 1 times
Fish17
1 year, 1 month ago
Conceptually systematic is defined by the USE of ABA principles. The answer is technological because you are describing the steps of the procedure so that someone can replicate it.
upvoted 1 times
KDeF
1 year, 8 months ago
I agree with all said. However, if it doesn't mention anything about repeating a procedure, I think its a sign to consider other option answer choices.
upvoted 1 times
Karlsss
3 years, 3 months ago
Agreed, it should be technological- When operative procedures are identified and described with sufficient detail and clarity such that replication may occur. Not conceptually systematic- the procedures for behavior change and the interpretation of their effectiveness should be described in terms of the relevant principles from which they were derived (Cooper, Heron & Heward, 2014)
upvoted 2 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...