Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam AD01 topic 1 question 32 discussion

Actual exam question from Blue Prism's AD01
Question #: 32
Topic #: 1
[All AD01 Questions]

Which of the following flows can you not create in Blue Prism? (select 2 responses)
A.

B.

C.

D.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: BC

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
abain89
Highly Voted 3 years, 9 months ago
Should be A & B
upvoted 20 times
sahar775
Most Recent 4 months, 1 week ago
A and B Recover is a hanging stage, no arrow TO it allowed exception has no right to have arrow FROM
upvoted 1 times
onyeisi
8 months ago
All wrong!
upvoted 1 times
RAMIPALO12
1 year, 7 months ago
A & B BECAUSE C&D ARE ALSO WRONG BUT POSSIBLE TO MAKE IN BP you cant conect something to a recover and you cant conect something from a exeption
upvoted 2 times
Kaleopan
1 year, 11 months ago
A & B You cannot create links to resume stages or links from exception stages.
upvoted 1 times
770_is_everywhere
1 year, 11 months ago
its insane!!! everything is wrong.... first of all 'wait' stage can only used in 'Business Object' take also the fact that you can't use 'Resume' stage and 'Recover' stage in business objects... - but 'Exception' stage can be used. wich means... you right - A,B&C is impossible even to create!! B it's also wrong because we can't take next step after 'Exception' stage Btw you also cant link to recover stage (another reason that A is wrong) i fill that those questions try to make you fail in the exam... why not just to ask a clearly question ??...
upvoted 4 times
sarasamer
2 years, 1 month ago
I've tried them all, All are wrong and all will pop up an error or not able to be done
upvoted 2 times
sogoku_ichi_2907
2 years, 10 months ago
Yes, A and B is the correct answers.
upvoted 3 times
sogoku_ichi_2907
2 years, 10 months ago
But I the Resume stage must be in the Recover stage. So A, B, C&D cannot create on blue prism.
upvoted 1 times
Ascar
2 years, 9 months ago
It's only good practice, when it comes to C and D, but from technical perspective, you can create paths C and D.
upvoted 1 times
krrish0
3 years ago
A&B is correct answer
upvoted 1 times
krrish0
3 years ago
C and D are correct answer
upvoted 1 times
Zerohash
3 years ago
ABC&D are all incorrect
upvoted 1 times
Zerohash
3 years ago
The answer is AB&C
upvoted 1 times
coolala
3 years, 3 months ago
These four diagrams are not complete diagrams that we are not sure if there are Recover stage outside what is being shown to us, such that C and D are possible. However, A and B are definitely impossible. The Blue Prism syntax doesn't allow the Recover stage to be connected from anything; nor does it allow the Exception stage to connect to anything at all.
upvoted 3 times
Pavan34
3 years, 4 months ago
C and D Ans
upvoted 1 times
floppyh4x
3 years, 7 months ago
From what I learned and understood, a Resume stage can not be used without Recover. Its a couple right? or am I mistaken here?
upvoted 2 times
cron0001
3 years, 1 month ago
The Recover stage could be outside what we can see. However A & B can never happen
upvoted 2 times
sarasamer
2 years, 1 month ago
yes try it, it will not work without recover stage
upvoted 1 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...