Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam 156-215.80 topic 1 question 61 discussion

Actual exam question from Checkpoint's 156-215.80
Question #: 61
Topic #: 1
[All 156-215.80 Questions]

What are the three conflict resolution rules in the Threat Prevention Policy Layers?

• A. Conflict on action, conflict on exception, and conflict on settings
  • B. Conflict on scope, conflict on settings, and conflict on exception
  • C. Conflict on settings, conflict on address, and conflict on exception
  • D. Conflict on action, conflict on destination, and conflict on settings
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
Nanu
Highly Voted 4 years, 3 months ago
Correct Answer is A. This is clearly mentioned in CCSA R80.10 Manual on Page 407 .
upvoted 15 times
agentjoks
4 years, 2 months ago
Please which book are you referring (name or link) to and where can i get (if you dont mind). I plan on take the exam in some months and i dont feel the admin guide is good enough to prep me for the exam. Thank You
upvoted 2 times
C4rlos
4 years ago
Nanu is right, it is indeed mentioned on page 407 in CCSA book. I don't have a link. You need to participate in official checkpoint training to obtain it.
upvoted 5 times
vhick
Highly Voted 4 years, 9 months ago
The correct Answer A.
upvoted 8 times
Cycy_mia
Most Recent 11 months, 2 weeks ago
what's the link please with the right answer;
upvoted 1 times
iesnozteldat
1 year, 8 months ago
Selected Answer: A
In other exams solved in this question always A is marked as correct.
upvoted 1 times
JUSTINzt2
1 year, 10 months ago
Selected Answer: A
Correct Answer is A. This is clearly mentioned in CCSA R80.10 Manual on Page 407 .
upvoted 1 times
justmub42
2 years, 10 months ago
Answer is A
upvoted 2 times
theManFromRoom5
2 years, 10 months ago
Excerpt from CCSA R80.10 guide page 407 (copied from csa_r80's comments just in a more readable format, thanks csa_r80 for posting) Threat Prevention Policy Layer Conflicts Threat Prevention policy layers can be organized in many ways, such as by specific blades (Anti-Malware, Anti-Bot, Anti-Virus) or by scope (Data Center to DMZ). Organizing the layers this way can present some issues. For instance, it may present a conflict between an administrator that can make changes to the DMZ and LAN and another administrator who can only make changes from the DMZ to external. In instances like these, there are three conflict resolution rules: Rule Issue Resolution Conflict on action: The action for a specified scope is different between layers. The action taken will be the most restrictive. Conflict on exception: The exceptions for a specified scope is different between layers. The action taken will be the most liberal, or least restrictive. Conflict on settings: The settings, such as MME nesting, differ between layers. The setting used will be from the first policy layer.
upvoted 3 times
csa_r80
2 years, 10 months ago
Correct answer is A CCSA R80.10 guide page 407: Threat Prevention Policy Layer Conflicts Threat Prevention policy layers can be organized in many ways, such as by specific blades (Anti-Malware, Anti-Bot, Anti-Virus) or by scope (Data Center to DMZ). Organizing the layers this way can present some issues. For instance, it may present a conflict between an administrator that can make changes to the DMZ and LAN and another administrator who can only make changes from the DMZ to external. In instances like these, there are three conflict resolution rules: Rule Issue Resolution Conflict on action The action for a specified scope is different between layers. The action taken will be the most restrictive. Conflict on exception The exceptions for a specified scope is different between layers. The action taken will be the most liberal, or least restrictive. Conflict on settings The settings, such as MME nesting, differ between layers. The setting used will be from the first policy layer.
upvoted 1 times
ginodgs95
3 years ago
A is the correct answer. Pag 407 of CCSA R80.10 (threath prevention policy layer conflict)
upvoted 1 times
kambata
3 years, 6 months ago
A. is the correct answer indeed. CCSA R80.10 guide page 407, as the others have mentioned. Moderator please fix this.
upvoted 3 times
hllovet
3 years, 8 months ago
yes, It is A. I find in the pag 403 of CCSA
upvoted 2 times
amuse311
3 years, 9 months ago
The correct answer is A - as DrTee pointed out in the CCSA study guide. I'm not sure how much it differs in different versions of CP, but R80.20 which is what the study guide covers, outlines what answer A entails.
upvoted 2 times
DrTee
3 years, 11 months ago
R80.20 CCSA guide, page 407 as well. Conflict on Action, exception and settings is right
upvoted 3 times
DrTee
3 years, 11 months ago
Answer should be A
upvoted 2 times
pcortes
4 years ago
A https://sc1.checkpoint.com/documents/R77/CP_R77_SecurityManagement_WebAdminGuide/html_frameset.htm?topic=documents/R77/ CP_R77_SecurityManagement_WebAdminGuide/118037
upvoted 4 times
ribidibidi
4 years, 4 months ago
explanation please. nothing about that in the ebook R80.10
upvoted 1 times
naguinix
5 years ago
Letter A ( Conflict on action, Conflict on exception and conflict on settings ).
upvoted 6 times
Alpha9
4 years, 8 months ago
Hi naguinix, where did you find the correct answer ? I'm referring to the R80.30 doc but don't find anything related to conflict resolution rules. Can you provide a link where I can find the answer ? Thanks in advance
upvoted 5 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...