Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam 1Y0-402 topic 1 question 87 discussion

Actual exam question from Citrix's 1Y0-402
Question #: 87
Topic #: 1
[All 1Y0-402 Questions]

Scenario: A Citrix Architect needs to design a new XenApp and XenDesktop environment.
Click the Exhibit button to view information collected by the architect during the Resource Layer discussions.

Based on the requirements, the Citrix Administrative team should use _______to manage Citrix policies and __________ to manage Microsoft settings. (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)

• A. Citrix Studio; Workspace Environment Manager
  • B. Active Directory Group Policy Objects; Active Directory Group Policy Objects
  • C. Citrix Studio; Local Policies
  • D. Active Directory Group Policy Objects; Workspace Environment Manager
  • E. Citrix Studio; Active Directory Group Policy Objects
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: E 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
tonkotsu
3 years, 2 months ago
I Think A is correct
upvoted 1 times
kepler
3 years, 3 months ago
E is correct
upvoted 1 times
kepler
3 years, 3 months ago
the "3rd party profile solution" is an attempt to throw you off. It does not matter if you use other profile mgmt. For some of my clients, I leveraged FSLogix for profile management, and we still manage Citrix Policies using Studio and MS policy using GPMC.
upvoted 1 times
kepler
3 years, 3 months ago
on second thought, block inheritance is disallowed at the VDAs OU level, so to configure lockdown policies at VDAs OU level will NOT be possible. Obviously, you cannot set the lockdown policies at higher level OUs as it can adversely affect other non Citrix users/VMs.. Better answer is A as WEM can also set lockdown policies and can be configured to apply only to a specific OUs. (I changed my mind). Correct answer is A.
upvoted 4 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...