Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam PK0-005 topic 1 question 79 discussion

Actual exam question from CompTIA's PK0-005
Question #: 79
Topic #: 1
[All PK0-005 Questions]

An institution wants to implement software solutions to help manage the internal flow for formally responding in writing to citizens’ complaints. Which of the following solutions would be BEST?

• A. Enterprise resource planning and end user applications
  • B. Electronic document and record management systems
  • C. Customer relationship management and databases
  • D. Content management and financial systems
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
throughthefray
1 week, 5 days ago
Selected Answer: C
This is literal textbook CRM... They are attempting to improve the workflow of an internal system that is used to respond to external users.
upvoted 1 times
HappyG
3 weeks, 5 days ago
Selected Answer: B
In the context of formally responding in writing to complaints, an electronic document and record management system would likely provide more specialized features for handling the documentation and workflow associated with complaint resolution. These systems are specifically tailored for managing documents and records, ensuring compliance, version control, and efficient collaboration among team members handling complaints.
upvoted 1 times
rayb16
4 months ago
Electronic document and record management system (EDRMS) was mentioned in an earlier question referencing where to keep business transactions. Doesn't really tie into customer complaints in my opinion. Whereas a CRM, I would certainly update the customer profile with their complaints. And the CRM's I've used are internal, the customers wouldn't see the notes I keep on them
upvoted 2 times
Boats
4 months, 3 weeks ago
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) â–Ş Designed to establish and maintain customer relationships to enhance revenue and loyalty â–Ş From a project management standpoint, it is beneficial as it can track trends in complaints and other customer feedback, which can be used to identify areas of focus for new projects or research
upvoted 2 times
NextTopic
7 months, 3 weeks ago
...to help manage the internal flow for formally responding in writing to "citizens’ complaints".. Correct me if I'm wrong but this sounds like Customer relationship management, C.
upvoted 1 times
wharftargo
7 months ago
i think internal is the keyword that means it's not for customers or citizens ?
upvoted 3 times
sheilawu
9 months, 1 week ago
electronic document and record management system (EDRMS) Systems that manage an organization’s paper and electronic documents so they can be easily retrieved in the event of a compliance audit or subpoena. These systems are used to track documents and records and often include version automation, document check-in/checkout, and archival notification.
upvoted 2 times
lamborghini
1 year ago
An electronic document and record management system (EDRMS) is a software solution that helps organizations to store, manage, and share electronic documents and records. EDRMS can help organizations to improve their efficiency, productivity, and compliance.
upvoted 4 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...