Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam 220-1001 topic 1 question 150 discussion

Actual exam question from CompTIA's 220-1001
Question #: 150
Topic #: 1
[All 220-1001 Questions]

A user received the following error message while trying to access a shared drive: Network Path was Not Found. Which of the following should be performed to resolve the issue? (Choose two.)

• A. Set the NIC to full duplex.
  • B. Disable the local firewall.
  • C. Reset the TCP/IP stack.
  • D. Disable the Ethernet adapter.
  • E. Use static IP addressing instead of DHCP.
  • F. Flush the DNS cache.
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: CF 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
l0609890
2 years, 9 months ago
I believe the answer is to Reset TCP/IP and Disable Local firewalls. Lifewire talks about these solutions here: https://www.lifewire.com/network-path-was-not-found-3971341 When you use the "netsh" command to reset the TCP/IP and reboot the OS, it will return Windows to a clean state As for disabling the local firewalls, temporarily disabling the firewall will help you figure out if a firewall is preventing your network from sharing properly
upvoted 2 times
l0609890
2 years, 9 months ago
Hmm, actually I think I am wrong. The question is asking to resolve the issue not identify. Reset TCP/IP and clearing the DNS cache are actual solutions that solve this issue.
upvoted 5 times
SolidK9
2 years, 11 months ago
i was so stoked i got this question hahaha
upvoted 4 times
michael_owen
3 years, 1 month ago
When I read share-drive, I associated with the path on a local network. But the options listed here are more about accessing a remote-shared drive. In this link talks about the symptoms of a corrupted tcp/ip stack (OSI model) as well as the corrupted/malfunctioning DNS. Answer: tcp/ip reset & dns flushing
upvoted 1 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...