Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam DEA-2TT3 topic 1 question 56 discussion

Actual exam question from Dell's DEA-2TT3
Question #: 56
Topic #: 1
[All DEA-2TT3 Questions]

DRAG DROP -
What is the correct sequence of steps involved in synchronous remote replication?
Select and Place:

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer:

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
LeD
2 years, 3 months ago
The correct order is: 1. The write I/O is received 2. The write I/O is transmitted 3. Receipt acknowledgment 4. Source storage system Side 344 Student Guide
upvoted 3 times
Gabeeee
2 years, 7 months ago
Should be: 1.The write I/O is received from production compute system into cache of source and placed in queue 2.The write I/O is transmitted to the cache of the target storage 3.Receipt acknowledgment is provided by target storage back to cache of the source 4.Source storage system sends an acknowledgment back to the production compute system
upvoted 4 times
ciscen
2 years, 8 months ago
I'd go with this order, as source storage needs (not send!) an ack which means waiting for a receipt ack from target storage. 1. The write I/O is received 2. The write I/O is transmitted 3. Source storage system 4.Receipt acknowledgment
upvoted 1 times
learner
2 years, 10 months ago
The correct order is: 1. The write I/O is received 2. The write I/O is transmitted 3. Receipt acknowledgment 4. Source storage system
upvoted 4 times
abedelhamod
2 years, 11 months ago
source system only acknowledges at the end after if receives the ACK from the secondary array
upvoted 1 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...