Welcome to ExamTopics
ExamTopics Logo
- Expert Verified, Online, Free.

Unlimited Access

Get Unlimited Contributor Access to the all ExamTopics Exams!
Take advantage of PDF Files for 1000+ Exams along with community discussions and pass IT Certification Exams Easily.

Exam 312-50v12 topic 1 question 1 discussion

Actual exam question from ECCouncil's 312-50v12
Question #: 1
Topic #: 1
[All 312-50v12 Questions]

In this form of encryption algorithm, every individual block contains 64-bit data, and three keys are used, where each key consists of 56 bits. Which is this encryption algorithm?

• A. IDEA
  • B. Triple Data Encryption Standard
  • C. AES
  • D. MD5 encryption algorithm
Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B 🗳️

Comments

Chosen Answer:
This is a voting comment (?) , you can switch to a simple comment.
Switch to a voting comment New
athicalacker
Highly Voted 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Took the exam few days back and got a fresh set of questions. Not one question from the 125 questions were from this pool. One friend got 125 questions from here. But I was unlucky and unsuccessful. So don't just rely on these only! I commented this at the landing page of this questions but the admin is not approving. So had to post this under the question.
upvoted 12 times
petersuk
3 months, 2 weeks ago
Is it none at all? or at least there's a few the same?
upvoted 4 times
Folken
3 months, 2 weeks ago
no, i pass also the exam last week an no questions from this. Not one.
upvoted 6 times
smoce
3 months, 1 week ago
Where can I get a correct dump from? I was preparing with this dump and the fact that not a single question from this dump has fallen out worries me. thx
upvoted 3 times
YAYA1234K
3 months, 1 week ago
I think using the Ceh v11 should solve this problem because it has more questions and this whole 125 are in it and it has better reviews, I’m not sure but that my guess
upvoted 2 times
de97c83
3 months, 1 week ago
not one question!
upvoted 1 times
de97c83
3 months, 1 week ago
The admin did the same thing to me! they aren't approving my comments that this material is useless! I wouldn't use this as a guide at all!
upvoted 1 times
bigin
3 months, 2 weeks ago
I have the same situation, i commented this at the landing page of this question but the admin not approved.
upvoted 4 times
John07
3 months, 1 week ago
Guys, this pool was apparently updated today, 20th of Jan 2024 but I don't see any change.
upvoted 3 times
John07
3 months ago
Just finished my exam, obviously FAILED - Gained score: 83 points. Guys, if you can't memorize every single bit of the courseware you're just going to waste 4 hours of your time. Oh and yes this dump is totally useless (not a single question from here)
upvoted 1 times
r3tr0kid
Highly Voted 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Dump still valid! Took exam early Jan, and failed because of new questions. Fast forward, I took retake today and saw a good amount of 1 - 125 questions (~70% maybe?). Saw on reddit that EC is going back to these original questions for now but are releasing a new blueprint soon (questions 126-246)... just my 2 cents. Good luck everyone!
upvoted 8 times
590accc
Most Recent 3 days, 15 hours ago
hello did anyone ever take the CRA exam, and is the question the same as original ceh exam? i got audited yesterday and they told me i have to take the cra exam thank you
upvoted 1 times
BOB1979
2 weeks, 4 days ago
Anyone passed recently?
upvoted 3 times
claim1000dollars_payload_py
1 month, 2 weeks ago
Greattt
upvoted 1 times
venu9696
1 month, 3 weeks ago
Hey Guys! just passed my CEH v12 Toady(08-03-2024) purchase premium dump from website,it is valid If u had any doubts,just reach me I will explain topics http://wa.me/+919502503657
upvoted 1 times
barey
2 months ago
B. could you pls update how is looks for now, anywane pass last days ? which question on the exam in yor opinion shows on the exam ?
upvoted 2 times
jjonpac
1 month, 4 weeks ago
Still Valid ~125 + some extra from 249
upvoted 4 times
qtygbapjpesdayazko
2 months ago
Are the questions from 125 valid for the v12 exam?
upvoted 1 times
athicalacker
2 months ago
Update!!! These guys just added new questions from 249 to 312 which I think are from the v11 dumps. I don't know whether these are valid or not. If someone took the exam recently or is taking soon please confirm if the ones I mentioned above are valid or not.
upvoted 1 times
calx5
2 months ago
I remember that was v11; I want to know, too.
upvoted 1 times
Kermitdfrog
2 months, 1 week ago
Selected Answer: B
Took the exam Friday. Passed. This question was on the exam. Blueprint 5.0 is rolling out mid April but they are integrating little by little. Its definitely B. Triple Data Encryption Standard
upvoted 4 times
athicalacker
2 months, 2 weeks ago
Update: I mailed Examtopics about the question change some time back and now they have responded that the questions has been updated. I went through some of them and they are valid.
upvoted 1 times
adeladay
2 months, 2 weeks ago
which Question you see it valid is the question starting 126-249 valid or the old one?
upvoted 3 times
athicalacker
2 months, 2 weeks ago
126 to 249 is valid
upvoted 2 times
qtygbapjpesdayazko
2 months, 1 week ago
Are the questions 247, 248, 249 correct?
upvoted 1 times
calx5
2 months, 3 weeks ago
Please let us know if q126 and onward are valid. I also want to re-take my exam too.
upvoted 1 times
aylbul
2 months, 3 weeks ago
seems there is a new set after q125, can anyone confirm if premium is valid?
upvoted 2 times
qtygbapjpesdayazko
2 months, 3 weeks ago
Is the premium a valid dump? I need a confirmation to buy the subscription.
upvoted 1 times
athicalacker
2 months, 2 weeks ago
Yes. Saw 3 question and those were valid.
upvoted 1 times
smoce
2 months, 3 weeks ago
from 125 onwards, it seems that the questions are new.
upvoted 6 times
athicalacker
2 months, 3 weeks ago
If someone bought questions from exam topics, mail them to address this issue. I hope they'll come up with a solution. And if they do please update here what their solution was.
upvoted 1 times
qtygbapjpesdayazko
3 months ago
Any update when this dump will be updated?
upvoted 1 times
duke_of_kamulu
2 months, 3 weeks ago
today bought subscribtion and you say all quiz have changed wen will they update them i needed to take exam in months time
upvoted 2 times
athicalacker
2 months, 3 weeks ago
You took subscription from Examtopics?
upvoted 1 times
qtygbapjpesdayazko
2 months, 3 weeks ago
Is the premium a valid dump?
upvoted 1 times
qtygbapjpesdayazko
2 months, 3 weeks ago
That was the update from Examtopics? they will update the dump?
upvoted 1 times
calx5
2 months, 2 weeks ago
Good luck to you. I have to retake it next month; if you don't mind, please share your observations after the real exam. thank you in advance.
upvoted 1 times
curry99
2 months, 3 weeks ago
This dump seems is failed. Can anyone tell they to update as soon as possible?
upvoted 1 times
smoce
3 months ago
v11 has been updated today(24th), can anyone confirm that it has new and correct questions?
upvoted 2 times
Community vote distribution
A (35%)
C (25%)
B (20%)
Other
Most Voted
A voting comment increases the vote count for the chosen answer by one.

Upvoting a comment with a selected answer will also increase the vote count towards that answer by one. So if you see a comment that you already agree with, you can upvote it instead of posting a new comment.

SaveCancel
Loading ...